ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Indian Wedding Invitation Cards Designs: A Way To Start Your Wedding Planning!
Total Articles: 54
Weddings are joyful events and from the day you get engaged and until the marriage ceremony, there are a lot of purchases to do. This includes shopping for a wedding invitation, which is unique and capture the eyes of the guests who gets your invitation. To do so, start by looking around in the internet to get an idea on how beautifully you can make your card artistic and creative.
Internet has become mandatory in every person's life and it is with the help of the same that people look for various things. One of them is choosing a wedding card designer. Predominantly, the designs of your card depends on the right designer you choose. So start it by looking for reviews on designers around your place.
Wedding cards always give a jest about your wedding. Therefore go for Indian wedding invitation cards designs that are not alone fabulous, but also carry designs that project the theme of your marriage. The important part lies in how well you can design the card. These designs should matchthe theme of your wedding.
Know the Theme of your Wedding when Choosing Indian Wedding Invitation Cards Designs!
For a traditional wedding, modish cards won't suit the occasion. So, in this case go for traditional designs. There are cards with stone works, kundan words and zardosi works which are not only from the lavish side, but also portrays the culture and tradition. You can even go for scroll cards with artistic works. They ideally suit any royal wedding and weddings that are completely cultured and traditional.
Indian weddings are popular for its colorfulness. Especially in the North, weddings are celebrated more like festival, happening for a week or more! In such case, just one or two cards are not enough as you will need cards for Sangeeth, Mehandi, Reception and wedding. You can go for boxed or packaged wedding cards where you get cards in different varieties under one theme. Pick the Indian wedding invitation cards designs that will exactly match your North Indian wedding!
For those who are getting wedded with just friends and only inviting few of your close relatives, you can make something creative with your cards. Add some themes like tropical theme, floral theme, western-like theme, sports theme, party theme, fairy tale theme, farm house themes and there are plenty more to list.
If you are planning a quite wedding and planning to send just postal cards, then try designing an e-wedding card. There are also pocket-sized cards that will suit this kind of wedding ceremony! With thousands of designs in the market, it is better to decide your theme and then start picking the designs, it lessens a lot of your time.
am Krutika Sharma, involved in Indian wedding invitation card designs. I recommendParekh cards as they have a wide array of choices.
Wedding Articles1. Love And Relationship
2. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
3. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
4. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
5. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
6. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
7. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif
8. A Brief On The Wedding Planner In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
9. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates -6 Inch Square Palm Le
10. Arrange Marriage| Matrimony Services| Matrimonial Site In India| Jammu| Jalandhar
11. Tips For Finding And Hiring Expert Columbia Wedding Photographers
Author: Stephen Mathis
12. Notable Features Of Matrimonial Websites In India
Author: Rashmi Patel
13. Vary Your Event Or Theme Wedding Decorations With Changing Seasons
Author: Syed Atif
14. Planning Your Best Wedding With Cabo San Lucas Wedding Photographer
Author: Alejandro Thomas
15. How To Choose Best Wedding Coordinator Orlando?
Author: Sagar Gore