ALL >> Health >> View Article
Causes Of Nephrogenic Diabetes Insipidus (ndi)
Total Articles: 168
Nephrogenic diabetes insipidus is a rare medical condition. It doesn't come under common diabetes mellitus. Elevated levels of blood sugar are caused by diabetes mellitus. But this particular rare type of diabetes is caused by kidney problems. Kidneys are unable to react to a hormone that controls the balance in fluid. The main results are thirst and frequent urination. This medical condition is not very easy to cure or treat.
Nephrogenic diabetes insipidus: What is it?
This type of diabetes is the result of a hormone named ADH (antidiuretic hormone). This hormone is generated in the hypothalamus a part of the brain. Pituitary gland is the place that stores this hormone. Dehydration or loss of fluid causes the release of this hormone. Kidneys start to retain water when this hormone is generated. This causes collection and decrease of urine.
Enough amount of ADH is generated in nephrogenic diabetes insipidus. But this may not be visible to the kidneys. Normally, ADH sensors of the kidneys are not seen or sometime they might not work well. So, the hormone flows by without any effect. Sufficient water is not absorbed by the kidneys and they release too much of urine as if there is no existence of ADH
Signs of nephrogenic diabetes insipidus:
Inability of the kidneys to retain water causes the signs of this type of diabetes and the signs are as follows:
1. Frequent and excessive urination
2. Excessive weakness
3. Pain in muscle
4. Extreme thirstiness.
When I say extreme thirst you may not feel or understand what it is. People suffering from this medical condition may have to drink water or any other kind of liquid for every fifteen minutes throughout the day. And because your kidneys are not retaining water, you may have to run to the bathroom every now and then.
Conditions that cause nephrogenic diabetes insipidus:
This complication affects the ability of the kidneys to reduce the urine. Genes in a family are one of the important causes for this condition and this medical condition is given a name nephrogenic diabetes insipidus. Normally it affects males, but a woman could easily pass this particular gene to her kids. Apart from this you can also get it through other medications that you are taking or other health issues.
Ayurvedic or herbal capsules called Diabgon capsules are the best remedies for this medical condition. By taking these capsules one in the morning and one at night on regular basis over a period of four months you will see a good result. Taking completely herbal Diabgon capsules you won't suffer from any dangerous side effects even if you take them for long time. Herbs such as jaiphal, kasondi, bimbaphal, musli etc., make sure of fast and complete advantage to the person using them. These capsules are available at affordable prices so that people from all the classes can easily buy them for their benefit. Diabgon capsules are the best recommended herbal capsules for all types of diabetes and the best part is they don't have any harmful side effects.
Health Articles1. Make An Appointment For Top Spine Surgeon In Delhi
2. Get Painless Knee Replacement Surgery With Dr. Himanshu Tyagi
3. Sore Male Organ Prevention Tips To Keep You In The Game
Author: John Dugan
4. How To Report Anesthesia Time To Ensure Accurate Anesthesia Pay
Author: Elizabeth Debeasi
5. Orthodontics In Wayne For You
Author: Juan Smith
6. Water Kefir – An Ultimate Panacea For Stomach & Intestines Ailments
Author: Nourishme Organics
7. Does Bariatric Surgery For Obesity Reduce The Risk Of Melanoma?
8. Avoid These Common Mistakes And Enjoy Beautiful And Distinctive Smile!
Author: Frank Meshkani
9. Details On Invisalign In Citrus Heights
Author: Dr. Poidmore
10. What Is The Important Role Of Resilience In Life!
Author: Melissa Harries
11. Maintain Your Microbiome At Its Healthiest Level Following Gut Health Diet
Author: Kriben Govender
12. Preventive Tips About Dental Extraction – Stay Smiling
Author: Ryan Daniel
13. How To Choose An Online Pet Care Provider For Your Beloved Pet?
Author: Jack Jose
14. How To Find A Good Vet And Clinic For Your Animal Companions In Murphy
Author: Allan Austin
15. Dr. Stuart Krost | Leads Pack In Pain Management Care St. Lucie County/port Saint Lucie Florida Numb