ALL >> Health >> View Article
Bleeding Piles Treatment In Ayurveda
Total Articles: 114
99 out of 100 health problems of our generation are gifts of a hectic stressful lifestyle and an unhealthy way of eating and sleeping. One such problem that people dread is piles or hemorrhoids. Piles is a condition where swellings comprising of enlarged blood vessels develop just near the anus and they are classified as internal and external piles and are also called bleeding piles.
Piles are common in men and women but they are worse in women. The worst part of piles is they can bleed due to friction with stool and the person passes hard stool as a result which is very painful. Pile mass is present near the anal opening and is present in every human being but it becomes painful in some cases.
Moreover, they are classified as:
1. Bleeding piles: The torturous mass of veins that bleeds is termed as bleeding piles. These are extremely troublesome because they cause physiological as well as psychological effects on a person's health. The extreme blood loss causes weakness, dizziness and anemia. The main cause of piles is definitely due to weak digestion and pressure on intestines. This happens due to difficult to digest, greasy and sticky food which does not get digested properly by the stomach and intestines and further leads to constipation and release of toxins. Since constipation is the main reason for piles development, treating this condition and increasing water intake and avoiding spicy greasy food can help a lot.
2. Non bleeding piles: When the pile mass is present and causes equal discomfort but does not bleed, it is called the condition of non-bleeding piles. The dry piles can cause irritation and discomfort while sitting and during excreting.
It is seen that the people of age group 40 to 60 are more prone to pile problems. The idle lifestyle, long working hours and sitting in one place, driving etc., are reasons of hemorrhoid development. It is necessary that piles be treated from their root cause from avoiding them to reappear.
Ayurveda terms piles as 'Arsh'. Arsh means enemy in literal terms. The three main veins surrounding the anus swell up and develop into hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids treatment in Ayurveda are effective and remove the problem from its root cause by treating the constipation problem.
Eating fibre rich foods, drinking plenty of water, eating fruits, losing weight if applicable, not straining while passage of stools, not holding the urge to excrete, regularizing routine of eating and sleeping, exercising daily and taking breaks while working long hours are some preventive and curative home measures one must follow.
Pilesgon capsules are a part of ayurvedic treatment for piles. The herbal medicinal potent formula of these capsules help regulating digestion and reduce the swelling caused due to piles. Their ingredients such as reetha, nagkesar, kalijiri make the capsules totally natural and free of chemicals, colorants and fillers. They repair the damaged tissues and prevent recurrence of piles by improving the circulation of blood in vascular region. They are free of medical prescription and 1 to 2 capsules a day can help treating the problem over some time.
Apart from these there are some home remedies like consumption of turmeric, garlic, ginger, grapes, figs, turnip, sesame seeds, onions and bananas are also advised if you are in initial stages of hemorrhoids. Moreover, prevention is always better than cure and hence one must take all precautions for staying away from such diseases.
Health Articles1. How Is My Timing For Entering This Field?
Author: Harry Campbell
2. Tips For Switching Dentists When You Move
3. Same Day Dental Cleaning
4. Moving Tip: How To Find A New Dentist
5. Crown And Bridges: All You Need To Know
6. Cavities- How To Get Rid Of Them
7. Choosing The Right Family Dentist
8. Good, Clean, Wholesome Family Dentistry
9. Reasons You Need Dental Cleaning In Every 6 Months
10. The Body Lift And Baggy Eyelid Information Areacat
Author: mahendra pratap
11. Smart Food Supplements To Fight Unhealthy Cravings
12. Tooth Extractions: When Do You Need To Remove A Tooth?
13. How Do You Know If You Need A Tooth Extraction?
14. Should You Look For A ‘cheap Dentist’?
15. Does My Kid Need To See A Pediatric Dental Professional?