ALL >> Health >> View Article
Bleeding Piles Treatment In Ayurveda
Total Articles: 123
99 out of 100 health problems of our generation are gifts of a hectic stressful lifestyle and an unhealthy way of eating and sleeping. One such problem that people dread is piles or hemorrhoids. Piles is a condition where swellings comprising of enlarged blood vessels develop just near the anus and they are classified as internal and external piles and are also called bleeding piles.
Piles are common in men and women but they are worse in women. The worst part of piles is they can bleed due to friction with stool and the person passes hard stool as a result which is very painful. Pile mass is present near the anal opening and is present in every human being but it becomes painful in some cases.
Moreover, they are classified as:
1. Bleeding piles: The torturous mass of veins that bleeds is termed as bleeding piles. These are extremely troublesome because they cause physiological as well as psychological effects on a person's health. The extreme blood loss causes weakness, dizziness and anemia. The main cause of piles is definitely due to weak digestion and pressure on intestines. This happens due to difficult to digest, greasy and sticky food which does not get digested properly by the stomach and intestines and further leads to constipation and release of toxins. Since constipation is the main reason for piles development, treating this condition and increasing water intake and avoiding spicy greasy food can help a lot.
2. Non bleeding piles: When the pile mass is present and causes equal discomfort but does not bleed, it is called the condition of non-bleeding piles. The dry piles can cause irritation and discomfort while sitting and during excreting.
It is seen that the people of age group 40 to 60 are more prone to pile problems. The idle lifestyle, long working hours and sitting in one place, driving etc., are reasons of hemorrhoid development. It is necessary that piles be treated from their root cause from avoiding them to reappear.
Ayurveda terms piles as 'Arsh'. Arsh means enemy in literal terms. The three main veins surrounding the anus swell up and develop into hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids treatment in Ayurveda are effective and remove the problem from its root cause by treating the constipation problem.
Eating fibre rich foods, drinking plenty of water, eating fruits, losing weight if applicable, not straining while passage of stools, not holding the urge to excrete, regularizing routine of eating and sleeping, exercising daily and taking breaks while working long hours are some preventive and curative home measures one must follow.
Pilesgon capsules are a part of ayurvedic treatment for piles. The herbal medicinal potent formula of these capsules help regulating digestion and reduce the swelling caused due to piles. Their ingredients such as reetha, nagkesar, kalijiri make the capsules totally natural and free of chemicals, colorants and fillers. They repair the damaged tissues and prevent recurrence of piles by improving the circulation of blood in vascular region. They are free of medical prescription and 1 to 2 capsules a day can help treating the problem over some time.
Apart from these there are some home remedies like consumption of turmeric, garlic, ginger, grapes, figs, turnip, sesame seeds, onions and bananas are also advised if you are in initial stages of hemorrhoids. Moreover, prevention is always better than cure and hence one must take all precautions for staying away from such diseases.
Health Articles1. Sensory Integration|best Pediatric Physiotherapists In Hulimavu,bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. Everything About Vitamin B12
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Modafinil Tablets Boost Executive Functions
Author: Lewis Paul
4. The Significance Of Dental Care To Your Overall Health
Author: Donnell Nash
5. Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Author: Richard Gosling
6. 6 Herbal Extracts That Treat Daily Health Concerns Naturally
Author: Quantum Naturals
7. Tips For Ivf Success By Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
8. Pros And Cons Of Plastic Surgery
Author: Kelly Sanchez
9. How To Know The Effect Of The Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Joseph Donald
10. Heart: Care For It And Live Longer
11. How To Find The Perfect Orthodontist In Lafayette?
Author: Thomas Mark
12. Chose The Best In Orthopedic
Author: Sandeep Tomar
13. How Effective Are The Lung Test Devices And How Can It Keep You Healthy?
Author: Natasha Adhikary
14. The Best Cardiologists In India: Dr Naresh Trehan & Dr Ashok Seth
Author: Medical Services of India
15. Why You Should Go For Fermenting Foods And Vegetables
Author: Kriben Govender