ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
“the View On Car Insurance Hike In Georgia”
Total Articles: 1
According to the Georgia insurance Commissioner Ralph Hudgens, the Allstate Company has proposed hike in insurance rates, overall Allstate has proposed to raise about 25% and it will be in action from 22nd of May.
According to Hudgens this increase in rate is just an average so all the policy holders should be prepared for even more. As per reports, Ralph is concerned over this he also said that the law prohibits him from stopping this increase unless it is proved that this increased rate is excessively high.
The reports say that on Monday Hudgens told his staff to examine the matter seriously by filing under the state law, and if he finds the rate excessive high, he will take each and every measure which will be allowed to act.
According to the reports, Georgia adopted file and use system in the year 2008 in order to promote competition and lower rates among insurance companies. The State Insurance Commissioner had to approve each rate increase which insurers had proposed. Now, what is happening is that insurer are filing their rate with the state which will go into effect, however commissioner can review the rates in order to check whether they are more or less.
Allstate insurance is the state’s second largest automobile insurance company. In a event Allstate Spokesperson Daniel Groce said, that we have adjusted the rate properly for the danger they assumed and also make sure to protect our policyholders from uncertainties. He also made the customers aware that if they face any kind of problem they should immediately consult the Allstate agent in order to get exact information of the coverage and by the help of the agents the customers can also avail discounts according to their stage or circumstances.
Overall the Allstate policy holders of Georgia should check the available options left with them during this increased phase.
Insurance Articles1. Some Important Tips To Know About Weekly Car Insurance
Author: Charlene Hubbard
2. Investing In Ulip’s – Is It A Good Idea?
Author: Ekta Kariya
3. Why You Can't Do Without Life Insurance?
Author: Absolute Value Insurance
4. How Can You Customize Medical Insurance Plans For Your Family?
5. Work With The Right Mortgage Broker
Author: Horace Edwin
6. Home Mortgage Advice - Do You Qualify?
Author: Gilbert Martin
7. Are You In Need Of Northampton Mortgage And Financing Advice?
Author: Joseph Frank
8. Should You Buy Used Cars Greensboro Nc
9. Advantages Of North Carolina State Credit Union
10. Why Join North Carolina Credit Union
11. The Mortgage Adviser North London Can Help You Find The Best Deals Within No Time
12. Vital Factors To Consider When Selecting Best Health Insurance For Foreigners
Author: Alzbeta berka
13. Reasons To Contact Public Insurance Adjusters In Philadelphia For Help
14. Why Is It Advisable To Avail A Critical Illness Insurance
15. 5 Reasons Why Ulips Are One Of The Best Tax-saving Instruments
Author: Edelweiss Tokio