ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
Features That Make The “prestashop Market Place Module” An Amazing E-commerce Extension
Total Articles: 43
PrestaShop Marketplace module is an eCommerce marketplace extension which permits a PrestaShop online store to create its own particular marketplace on the site. Before going any further, let us see what is an eCommerce Marketplace extension?
For example, let's assume that I have an eCommerce site where I offer items on the web for sale. At present, I offer my own items, and deal with my very own stock. Assume that I need different merchants to come and offer their items on my eCommerce site. For this, I have to give those dealers an administrator board from where they can deal with the product addition and other such facilities.
The case I am discussing here is the change of my eCommerce site to a marketplace from an online store. For this, you need to install this PrestaShop plugin which can expand the functionalities of your eCommerce store as a legitimate marketplace store. The complete answer for this case is the " PrestaShop Marketplace module" created by Knowband store. It is a capable module for PrestaShop eCommerce sites which can transform your online store into a marketplace center with great ease.
A marketplace is an online business model to spread your business by offering distinctive items from different merchants to the customers. Unlike inventory based eCommerce stores where you need to keep up your own inventory so as to satisfy the requests and supplies, there is no such requirement with online marketplace. It reduces the anxiety of keeping up the inventory and logistics for your business.
PrestaShop Marketplace module gives the facility to store proprietors for accepting vendor enrollment which gives your merchants a chance to offer their items on your site. Vendors will get a control panel where they can have complete access to their items, orders, receipts, shipments and so on.
100% FDI in online marketplaces:
The Indian govt. has allowed 100% FDI in the marketplace model of eCommerce stores keeping in mind the end goal to facilitate seamless business activity between the community of buyers and sellers. As per this new announcement, a marketplace is not permitted to offer more than 25% sales to a specific merchant or vendor. It appears that this new management changes will allow the little merchants to share the stage with huge names. This is because, earlier marketplaces had no sales limit on vendors available and thus it created a problem for small vendors who did not get enough chance to promote and sell their products online.
PrestaShop Marketplace module has the ability to be modified as per these new online marketplace guidelines of the government. You can set the percentage of items and categories you need to allow for a particular merchant.
Salient features for the seller community on a marketplace module:
1. Seller has the facility to create his/her own shipping methods.
2. Order status can be effortlessly managed by the seller.
Excellent features for the store admin:
1. Store admin has the access to monitor and manages the list of sellers as well as vendors on their marketplace store.
2. Sellers needs to send a solicitation or permission to the store admin keeping in mind the end goal to include new items on the marketplace store. Store admin can decide whether to accept or reject the product addition requests by sellers.
3. The commission rates for every merchant can be effectively managed by the store admin. Admin can dole out same or distinctive commission rates to every seller independently.
4. Admin can view the transaction reports of a seller and record it in his/her panel for reference.
5. Simple and user friendly interface for both admin and seller.
6. Admin can enable or disable any seller whenever he/she wants.
7. Admin has the access by which he/she can ensure that only the selected product categories can be added by the seller.
8. Notification is shown to the admin whenever a new user is created.
Features for sellers or vendors:
1. Sellers can register themselves to the marketplace by using the front end CTA button, "Register as Seller" on the registration form.
2. Simple and user friendly interface.
3. Sellers can access their profile and manage it without any hassle.
4. The seller can add their products and set their price and quantity.
5. Sellers get access to track their sales report and information.
6. Sellers can manage their panel by adding banners, shop logo, tag lines, etc.
7. Adding and creating the new products become quite simple.
8. Options to manage discounts and offers.
9. Bulk addition and bulk deletion of products are available for sellers.
10. Sellers can add their social URL on the seller’s page.
Features for buyers:
1. Buyers can see all the products added by the seller.
2. Buyers can see the ratings of different products and seller profile.
3. Buyers can see the product details and specifications for each product and its sellers.
4. Buyers can group the products based on the sellers, where they can view the products of each seller separately.
5. Facility to sort the products according to price or relevance.
6. Advanced filtering of products is available so that the buyers can get to see only relevant products.
7. Buyer can sign up with their details and later they can also register themselves as sellers.
PrestaShop marketplace module is an extremely helpful marketplace extension provided by the Knowband modules development company. This module makes the transformation of an online store into a marketplace store as extremely simple and convenient. We do provide the services for module integration and installation through excellent technical support services. We believe that we could take away all your problems by simply introducing our solitary module to your online store.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Landing Page Explainer Video
Author: Rahul Pawar
2. A Deserving Competitor 10.or D Review
Author: Avni Sharma
3. Authoritative Trend Of Digital Marketing Through Content Copy Writing
Author: Digital Prosoft
4. Top 5 Benefits Of Hiring Outsource Seo Services
5. Not Getting All You Want From Professional Business Listing Directory? Take This Step
Author: John Smith
6. 3 Tips To Get Success In Your Business With Online Marketing Services
Author: Meenakshi Jain
7. Choosing The Seo Company In Sydney - What You Need To Know
Author: Mario Sazos
8. Role Of Internet Marketing In Automotive Industry
Author: Gary Martin
9. Find A Professional Graphic Designer In Cambridge
Author: Matthew Gary
10. How To Build An Ecommerce Platform In India?
Author: Gaurav Jain
11. Top 3 Reasons Why Marketplace Sellers Should Build An Online Store
Author: Gaurav Jain
12. Landing Page Whiteboard Video
Author: Rahul Pawar
13. Coupsteer - Celebrity & Political Digital Marketing Agency India
Author: Prateek Jadhav
14. Global Incident Response Services Market
Author: Shivani Singh
15. Grow Your Business Online With Best Online Marketing Service Provider