ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Have A Sneak Peek Into The Maruti Suzuki Workshops In Delhi
Total Articles: 117
India has a record of producing more than 3.9 million automobile vehicles placing herself on the second rank after China on the global check list and declaring as the fastest growing automobile market in the world. The automobile market in India carries some of the fore runners of car manufacturers in the world like Maruti Suzuki, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Nissan, BMW, etc.
An automobile manufacturing unit has a series of bodies working together to cater to the market needs pertaining this particular industry. Mere production and distribution of cars, are not sufficient. Car manufacturers need to maintain a chain of workshops like the Maruti Suzuki workshop; and service centers in order to maintain a smooth running of their models, post their sale. Here is a sneak peek into a car manufacturer’s workshop, say a Maruti Suzuki workshop.
• Maintaining data on parameters like the demand of the raw materials, power and fuel, available technological knowhow, pollution control etc.
• Keeping track of financial statistics.
• Ensuring proper flow of the margin money, keeping its official track.
• Preparing and maintaining project documentations, their registration and various other clearance work.
• Servicing and repairing of passenger cars.
• Purchasing and maintaining machineries for different purposes.
• Installation of machineries and purchase of raw materials.
• Trials of production.
• Sublet Services.
Among all activities on the daily to-do list of a workshop like a Maruti Suzuki workshop in Delhi or any other city, is the Repairs and Servicing of Passenger cars; is considered to be of utmost importance. This is because through this particular service the manufacturer is able to directly cater to the parameter of customers’ satisfaction in being a part of the car manufacturing brand name.
This particular activity in any Maruti Suzuki workshops in Delhi or anywhere else, can be broadly divided into two major sub-categories of work, namely Maintenance Services and Major Repairs. Maintenance Services is mainly about the services on tuning, break shoe repairs, minor suspension repairs, gear oil, engine oil, break oil change, changing the oil filter, spark plugs or point repair, lubricant replenishment and replacement, etc. On the other hand, Major Repairs includes activities like repair and replacement services like engine fixation which needs about three weeks’ time, steering box repair and replacement, gearbox repair or replacement, suspension replacement which needs some three to five days’ time.
About the author:
Ronak Iyer is an engineering student residing in Delhi. During his spare time, he loves to write about cars. With this article he is trying to tell people about what goes son in a Maruti Suzuki workshop. Read his articles, and you’ll know why you need to add a Maruti Suzuki car in your garage anytime soon.
Automobiles Articles1. Car Dealers Perfect Way To Get The Used Car
2. Benefits Of Hiring A Taxi And How You Can Make Full Use Of It
Author: Dave Woods
3. Importance Of The Development Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Lilly Allen
4. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
5. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
6. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
7. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
9. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
12. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
13. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
14. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India