ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Get A Quick Look At The Variant Wise Specifications Of Maruti Suzuki Ciaz
Total Articles: 117
Maruti Suzuki is one of the fore runners when it comes to car manufacturers in the automobile industry of India. Usually into hatchbacks, Maruti Suzuki has gifted us a worth owing sedan; in form of Maruti Suzuki Ciaz. Below here, you will get a detailed knowledge about the car model after reading which, you’ll definitely want to own one.
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Specifications
To start with the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz specifications, let’s talk about the engine first. The model is available in both diesel and petrol fuel options. Fully synthetic Shell HX5 15W-40 engine lubricant is preferred for the petrol engines and the Shell Helix HX-7 Synthetic 5W-40 engine lubricant for the diesel engines. Although there are six petrol and three diesel trims, there are no LPG/CNG options for the model.
With a fuel tank capacity of 43 liters, the car model is available in colours like Pearl Snow White, Pearl Metallic Dignity Brown, Pearl Sangria Red, Metallic Silky Silver, Metallic Glistening Gray, Pearl Midnight Black and Metallic Clear Beige.
The petrol powered manual version offers a mileage of 20 kmpl while the automatic variant offers a mileage of 19 kmpl. The diesel Ciaz happens to be the most fuel efficient car and offers 21 kmpl in the city and 26.8 kmpl on the highway.
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz safety specifications include an anti-braking system in all variants, driver airbag and co-driver airbag. The anti-theft security system, reverse parking sensor, reverse parking camera and an S-TECT body are like compulsory security features. Some of the other security features are front fog lamp, rear defogger, engine immobilizer, dual horn and seatbelt reminder.
Certain Maruti Suzuki Ciaz variants like the VXi and VDi lack the safety features such as Anti-lock braking system (ABS), driver airbag and co-driver airbag, reverse parking sensor and camera, S-TECT body and front fog lamp.
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz variants-wise features
• Projector headlamps
• Keyless entry
• Multimedia system
• Rear A/C vents
• Front centre armrest
• Electrically adjustable ORVMs
• Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
• Power windows all around
• Driver’s side airbag (new)
• Automatic climate control
• Front fog lamps
• Reverse parking sensors
• Steering mounted controls
• Driver side airbag
• Push-button start/stop
• Fabric and leather seats
• 15-inch alloy wheels
• Rear sun-blind
• Illuminated foot wells
• Reverse camera
• Leather steering wheel and gear lever covers
• Touchscreen infotainment screen
• Smartphone synchronization and voice-recognition
• 16-inch alloy wheels
• Chrome treatment on the outside
About the author:
Ronak Iyer is an engineering student based out in Delhi, and carries a passion for automobiles. In leisure time, he writes informative articles on the same. In this particular article, he has written about the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Specifications
Automobiles Articles1. Construction Companies: Rent Your Crane
Author: Josh Myshak
2. Why Do You Invest In Top-quality Food Trucks?
Author: Randy Travis
3. Less Hazards More Safety
Author: Eesha Zaveri
4. Is Your New Year Resolution A New Car?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
5. Modifying Your Darling With Harley Parts For Enjoying The Next Rides
Author: Levi Fysh
Author: Lineward Coproration
7. Silicon Carbide-a Compound Widely Used In Automobile, Electronics, And Steel Industries.
8. How To Install And Maintain A Hydraulic Starter
Author: Ryan gary
9. Pros And Cons Of Training Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. Choosing A Reliable Auto Repair Service Provider In Seattle
Author: Justin Ward
11. How Do Lenders Calculate Ltv Ratio For Your Auto Loan?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Aluminium Die Casting, Automotive Component & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
13. Car Care Tips To Maintain Your Car During Winters
Author: Neel patel
14. Why Front Wheel Alignment Is Seriously Important In Leduc
Author: Mark Josesh
15. Get The Best Quality Replacement Tires For Your Vehicle
Author: Justin Ward