ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
A Quick Look Through The Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Specifications And Features
Total Articles: 117
Maruti Suzuki stands at par with names like Mercedes Benz, Audi, Nissan, BMW, as popular automobile manufacturer in the vast automobile market of the Indian subcontinent. Maruti Suzuki has already launched a series of hatchbacks and utility vehicles. It also has a few sedans credited to its name. Suzuki Swift Dzire is one such sedan, which is also one of the most popular car model in India.
Although light weighted, carries a high profile build
Although a light weighted car, the exquisite exterior metal sheet and the delightful interior plastics, make the model no cheap affair. With dark tinted glass, front fog lamp, rear fog lamp, high mounted stop lamp, etc. add style to the car model with more than enough boot space for easy handling of the rear.
About the engine and gearbox
The Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire specifications, show both diesel and petrol variants for the car model. Under K12-series, the petrol engine is of 1.2-litre while that of the diesel is 1.3-litre CRDi. While the petrol engine claims around 86 BHP of maximum power at 6000 RPM and 114 Nm of maximum torque at 4000 RPM; the diesel engine claims around 75 BHP of maximum power at 4000 RPM with 190 Nm of maximum torque at 2000 RPM. The engine has a double over-head light weighted camshaft, featuring a five speed manual transmission. Have a look at the Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire specifications, available online and you’ll know that both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard with 4-speed automatic transmission being optional with the petrol motor. The latest turbo comes at around 17-800.
Safety features to ensure a safe journey
You’ll find both passive and active safety features under the list of Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire features like strong brakes, child safety locks, seat belts for all occupants, seat belt warning, door ajar warning, adjustable seats, passenger side ORVM, halogen headlamp, fog lamps, keyless entry, seat belt reminder, key-on reminder, door close warning lamp, light-on reminder, low fuel warning lamp and engine immobilizer; along with the front and back fog lamps that help driving in adverse weather conditions.
The Maruti Swift Dzire features will offer you an audio system incorporated with the tuner of the car, having a FM/AM tuner, CD player, MP3 compatibility and WMA compatibility. The audio control is integrated into the steering wheel for ease of access. This acts as more of a safety device as it enables the driver to focus more on the road ahead.
About the author:
Ronak Iyer is an engineering student from Delhi who holds a passion for cars. He has written this article about the Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire specifications, in order to help the potential car buyers.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name