ALL >> Art >> View Article
Indian Fine Art – Attaining High Levels Of Finesse
Total Articles: 61
Art can be divided and classified mainly in two categories. First is the applied art which includes those artefacts which have some practical application in life. Second is the fine art which is practised mainly for the aesthetic value. Fine art includes paintings, dancing, music, photography, and sculptures. These arts have a long history and have been followed in all parts of the world since ancient times. Every region and area has its own unique style of any kind of art which makes it specific to that particular region.
Forms of Indian Fine Art
In India fine arts have a very long history. The earliest recorded history of art is in form of paintings which were done in caves by the Buddhist monks. There are thousands of such caves in India which have unique cave paintings. Indian fine art always blossomed under various kings and queens of the region.
The artists always received some kind of royal patronage by the kings and queens. There are several forms and schools of art which flourished in different regions of the country. Each of these schools has their own unique style and methods which makes them one of the best in the region.
Paintings are one of the best forms of fine arts. There have been many good painters in the country since many years. Indian ancient paintings developed their own style and textures. Mughals later on influenced Indian art which inspired many new styles from Persia.
The new hybrid art influenced from India and Persia gave birth to a new style of art. There were many Indian schools of arts too like Deccan style, Rajasthan School and Company School. The paintings of these schools are today considered to be unique and antique.
Prints are also one of the famous forms of fine arts. There are two kinds of prints which are available in the market. These are closed edition prints and the open edition of prints. The closed edition of prints are those which have a very few copies left while the open edition prints are those whose unlimited copies are available and could be reproduced any number of time. Similarly sculpture as a fine art also has a very long history. The art of sculpting is very old in India. The artists used to make the giant sculptors of kings, queens and gods which were erected in princely states to honour the rulers.
Online galleries of art and craft are an important place where these can be found at one place. Sometimes the auctions of fine art also take place online to sell the artefacts to art lovers all across the world.
Check the best of Indian Fine Art in this collection http://osianama.com/indian-fine-arts/
Art Articles1. How Different Are Printed And Painted Clothes?
2. Are Hand Painted Clothes Wearers Smarter?
3. Skirmish Of Saraswati And Lakshmi
Author: Naina Paul
4. G4wow Gold Outland Buy Draw From Both
5. How To Choose The Best International Wedding Photographers?
Author: Owen Thomson
6. The Kinderzimmer Bilder Add An Artistic Touch To Your Kids Room
7. Buy Wonderful Leinwandbilder From The Online Gallery That Offers A Vast Collection To Make Your Choi
8. Clicks By Sahu Photographers, Are Delightful And Engaging
Author: Manoj Sahu
9. Professionalism Changing Videography And Photography For The Better
10. Photography Which Will Glance Your Moments Album
Author: Manoj Sahu
11. The Signage Of Your Shop Should Speak Louder Than You
Author: Alex Dawson
12. Tips On How To Find Best House Painting Contractor In Chilliwack
Author: Olivia William
13. Modern Art For World Is Reasonably Prices And Modern Art For Global Sale Is Produced Elegantly!
Author: Elizabeth Epand
14. How Interior Design Company In Kolkata Can Change The Quality Of Life.
Author: Design Tab
15. Printing Process Depends On What Is To Be Printed And On Which Material
Author: Alex Dawson