ALL >> General >> View Article
21.5km North-south Corridor To Be Up And Ready In 2026
Total Articles: 107
Anticipated to be completed in year 2026 is the Singapore's 21.5km North-South Corridor to be Up and Ready in 2026 which is Singapore's premier superhighway to bring in committed bus lanes and cycling route. The plan was initially proclaimed as vehicular expressway to be up and running by 2020, but it was finally modified last January, that the highway be constructed as Singapore's 1st consolidated transport corridor.
The project is built to link the north towns to the city in the next months and calls for invitation to tender for planned corridor. The major building for the premier coordinated transport corridor on the expressway will start in 2017, as remarked by the Land Transport Authority (LTA).
As a result, travel from north towns like Ang Mo Kio, Woodlands and Sembawang will be scaled down by up to 30 minutes erstwhile it is accomplished in 2026.
General Articles1. Oneplus 6t | Full Specification & Review
Author: vishal bhatt
2. 4 Top Benefits Of Rubber Wheel stops
3. For Article Title - Godrej Rejuve Keshav Nagar Pune
Author: Mitra Shrivastava
4. Portable Ac In India
Author: Chris Matthew
5. Find Your Perfect Match With Elite Dating Service
6. Rich And Sweet E Liquid Made For You
Author: Aria Jalali
7. No Added Sugar, But Still Sweet As Can Be
Author: Aria Jalali
8. Top 5 Digital Marketing Trends That Propel Businesses In 2019
Author: Komal Srinivas T
9. Carpet Cleaning Services Brisbane
Author: pawan singh
10. Latest Telugu Movie News: Akshara Haasan The Latest Victim Of Cybercrime
11. Samsung Repairer In Manchester
Author: Sana Khan
12. A Fruitful Business Growth Is Now Guaranteed!
Author: Sathya Technosoft
13. Made To Measure Genuine Leather Kilt With Latest Styles
Author: Reyan Iqbal
14. Heavy Copper Pcb Can Handle High Temperature And Current!
Author: Jacob Clark
15. Advantages Of Carpet Cleaning In Calgary
Author: Matthew Xu