ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Cushion Covers Online: Types And Materials
Total Articles: 155
If you think the cushion covers are just to protect your pillows from getting stained or dirty then you should change you’re thinking towards them a little bit as they are more than that. These are used to cover pillows and boost up the look of the room. You can use different colors to make your home look beautiful and can choose the furnishings according to the décor of your room. They are available in different variety of shapes, sizes, fabrics and many more. The one of the best part is that these cases can be sewn if they get tore up or can be repaired at home. So, due to this one has the freedom to choose their fabric and this will be a boon for you and your house.
You can adopt a few simple steps for the making of the cushion cases and the foremost being the collection of the essential materials which are the pillow pads, fabric, scissors, a measuring table, matching thread, pins and a sewing machine. After collecting all the essential items, you can choose the fabric that must be according to the home interiors to give them a better and attractive appeal. You should keep in mind that you should not choose the fabric which is stretchable and those ones that is slippery because it will be very difficult to stitch them. The next step is then you should measure the size of the pillow pads in order to give them a perfect fitting. You should choose the cases with extra inch so that both length and width must be left for seam allowances.
To sew the back cover is a little tricky process because one has to decide that how large of a case is required for the opening of the pillow case. The cushions which are very large and bigger in size need bigger overlaps. So, the double of the overlap needs to be added to the width and another two inches should be left for seam allowances. After this, the back piece must be cut in two pieces and the two pieces have to be arranged such that wrong side must me up. Then half inch along the inner cut edges toward the wrong side has to be folded and ironed.
Swayam offer a large of options to ease you from the sewing process and offers you the quality just like as they have been intricately designed by the expert professionals. Buy cushion covers online in india and give a perfect styling touch to your house. They come in perfect designs and shapes that can match well with your home décor.They come in the best quality and can give you the best service for very long period.
Article Source: http://swayamind.livejournal.com/23705.html
Home and Garden Articles1. Things To Consider Before Bathroom Remodeling
Author: James Luke
2. Leading Dealer And Retailer Of All Types Of Carpets In Pune
Author: Carpet House
3. Top 5 Benefits Of Owning A Kitchen Chimney
Author: Brijesh Kumar
4. Why You Should Invest In A Hot Tub?
Author: Jason Marley
5. Home Ventilation System – Proper Roof Vents For Circulation Of Air
Author: George Dean
6. Steps Taken By Packers And Movers For The Safety And Security Of Goods
7. Designer Table Covers Create A Magnificent Table Tops
8. Creative And Interesting Ideas For Home Improvement Projects
Author: Cathy Irons
9. 3 Success Tips For A Residential Interior Painting Project
Author: Christina Chen
10. 3 Tips To Buy Best Spa Suppliers For Your Luxury Day Spa
Author: Jason Marley
11. Do You Have Retractable Pergolas Installed? Here's How To Maintain It
Author: Steve Nakousis
12. Shree Karni Interior Designers In Electronic City
Author: Shree Karni
13. Contemporary Privacy Screens Suggestions To Provide You The Privacy You Need
Author: Emily Stone
14. 9 Tips In Planning A Bathroom Remodel In Phoenix
15. Cheap Furniture Movers Auckland And Their Cost Break-ups
Author: Sophie Clarck