ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How Sellers See “magento Multi Vendor Marketplace” Extension For Their Site?
Total Articles: 37
Marketplaces does not require anyone for its introduction. Here, I want to discuss an awesome Magento extension which converts your existing online store into a marketplace. From a seller’s point of view, I have found this module to be somewhat distinguished from other marketplace modules available in the market.
Here are some of the excellent features of this module which have impressed me as a seller:
1. Facility to register as a seller from the front end-
Unlike most of the online marketplaces, this module enables a seller to register himself/herself on the marketplace from the front end itself. Some marketplaces provide separate links for sellers to get themselves register. Sounds normal but, putting the CTA for seller’s registration on the same page of buyer’s registration can grab the attention of various sellers without any extra effort. This is one of the tried and tested feature which has been implemented on this module.
2. Registered sellers can access their profile page from the front panel itself-
This feature of Magento Multi Vendor extension has grabbed my instant attention as a seller. A seller gets his/her own admin panel from where he/she can manage his/her store, inventory, product feeding and much more. The benefit of providing the control panel for sellers on the front page is that most of the seller do not have any technical knowledge of Magento’s back end but with this module even a person without any technical knowledge can manage his/her store easily without seeking any help from the technical support staff.
3. Sellers can easily add products with quantity and price details-
This module provides a seller with very handy GUI from where he can easily add products and set the price for them.
4. Accessibility to track sales information on the go-
A seller can easily track the sales information about the sales he/she has made and revenue per order statistics are also represented. A detailed report is generated in the form of graphs which can be easily understood by the sellers.
5. Sellers can manage their profile as their own site-
Sellers can customize the look and feel of their store profile by adding banners, shop logo and modifying HTML contents. It means that as a seller, I can have a separate website like feature for my store on the marketplace where I can manage the look and feel of my store.
6. Facility to provide fixed as well as variable prices for some products-
Sellers can set a fixed price for a product as well as they can add special price for various products using ‘Special Price From’ and ‘Special Price To’ feature.
These some of the special features of this module which can provide a seamless experience for sellers on their Magento marketplace store.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Start Couponing And Save Money At Gotmatter
Author: Naveen srinivas
2. Why Marketing Your Book Is Important
Author: John Fleming
3. Why Use Instagram To Promote Your Business
Author: Luke Lemke
4. Why Consider Instagram Over Twitter For Marketing Your Business
Author: Luke Lemke
5. 5 Ways To Improve User Engagement On Instagram
Author: Luke Lemke
6. Importance Of An Online Directory For The Construction Industry
Author: John Smith
7. Use The Important Investment Tips To Be More Benefitted
Author: David Johnson
8. Never Ignore These Mobile App Development Suggestions By Digital Marketing Companies
Author: kamlesh varma
9. Top 5 Reason To Hire Digital Marketing Company For Sme’s Business:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
10. The Prominent Uses Of Webcasting In Business Management
Author: Dreamcast UAE
11. It’s Time To Move From Local Stores To E-commerce Websites !
Author: Vijay solanki
12. 10 Reasons Why You Should Enlist Your Construction Business In Online Directory
13. Startup Consulting Firms – Coordination Is Important
Author: Script Technology
14. How To Select The Best Application For Card Processing System
Author: Styling Boostar
15. Brandzam: Unique Website Names At Affordable Prices
Author: parveen kumar