ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How Sellers See “magento Multi Vendor Marketplace” Extension For Their Site?
Total Articles: 37
Marketplaces does not require anyone for its introduction. Here, I want to discuss an awesome Magento extension which converts your existing online store into a marketplace. From a seller’s point of view, I have found this module to be somewhat distinguished from other marketplace modules available in the market.
Here are some of the excellent features of this module which have impressed me as a seller:
1. Facility to register as a seller from the front end-
Unlike most of the online marketplaces, this module enables a seller to register himself/herself on the marketplace from the front end itself. Some marketplaces provide separate links for sellers to get themselves register. Sounds normal but, putting the CTA for seller’s registration on the same page of buyer’s registration can grab the attention of various sellers without any extra effort. This is one of the tried and tested feature which has been implemented on this module.
2. Registered sellers can access their profile page from the front panel itself-
This feature of Magento Multi Vendor extension has grabbed my instant attention as a seller. A seller gets his/her own admin panel from where he/she can manage his/her store, inventory, product feeding and much more. The benefit of providing the control panel for sellers on the front page is that most of the seller do not have any technical knowledge of Magento’s back end but with this module even a person without any technical knowledge can manage his/her store easily without seeking any help from the technical support staff.
3. Sellers can easily add products with quantity and price details-
This module provides a seller with very handy GUI from where he can easily add products and set the price for them.
4. Accessibility to track sales information on the go-
A seller can easily track the sales information about the sales he/she has made and revenue per order statistics are also represented. A detailed report is generated in the form of graphs which can be easily understood by the sellers.
5. Sellers can manage their profile as their own site-
Sellers can customize the look and feel of their store profile by adding banners, shop logo and modifying HTML contents. It means that as a seller, I can have a separate website like feature for my store on the marketplace where I can manage the look and feel of my store.
6. Facility to provide fixed as well as variable prices for some products-
Sellers can set a fixed price for a product as well as they can add special price for various products using ‘Special Price From’ and ‘Special Price To’ feature.
These some of the special features of this module which can provide a seamless experience for sellers on their Magento marketplace store.
Internet Marketing Articles1. What Should Be Monitored On A Website?
Author: Gary Martin
2. Effective Options For The Best Quality 3d Modelling
3. Digital India Leader, The Best Scaffolding To A Start-up
Author: ponting brown
4. Google Translate
5. Advantages Of Shared Web Hosting
6. Digital Marketing’s Impact On Business Perspective Towards Brand:
Author: Dusyant Kumar
7. Digital Marketing Company
Author: Vishal kumar
8. Have You Tried A Personalized Approach To Shopping?
Author: Indraneel Mukherjee
9. The Benefits Of Outsourcing Seo Services To A White Label St Augustine Seo Provider
Author: Ian Maxwell
10. The Types Of Digital Marketing Agencies You Do Not Want To Hire
Author: Ashley Williamson
11. Don’t Toss Out Your Old Evergreen Content Just Yet
Author: Al Gomez
12. Video Editing Atlanta – Atlanta Training Videos Can Be Very Helpful For Your Trainees!
Author: Luke Harrison
13. Reasons Why Your Business Should Invest In Seo
Author: Digital Spidy
14. What Are The Reasons Of Using Instagram Advertising For Small Business?
Author: David Halpin
15. Resume Parsing Software
Author: Resume Parsing