ALL >> General >> View Article
Sabal Palm After-plantation Caring Tips
Total Articles: 13
From the huge dynasty of palm trees, sabal plam trees are known as the king and are most commonly used; they are very vigorous and require proper after-plantation care to ensure their healthy and long life. Not to mention their exotic look and affordable price for which people like them more than any other of their types. In case you have chosen the correct species for plantation in the environment you are living then you won’t have to care for its well-being and maintenance. Correct temperature zone is what matter a lot. Once full grown, their crown adds that unique elegance and beauty to any landscape. Well…to make sure they grow beautiful, you need to know some tips, which you can use to take proper care of them.
Quench Their Thirst
It’s same like you care for your baby or your beloved pet. Keep the land well-irrigated and let them grow in charm in moist soil. Remember, like other palms in the dynasty, sabals are also drought resistant and can very well live a dry season. Right after the planting, you need to water them and constant watering is needed when trees are at their weakest time, so that they can settle in with the nutrients. If you have planted sabal palms recently, then don’t forget water them once in a day. How much you need to water them is purely depends upon what size they are of. 10 gallons for a baby plant, and 25 gallon for a grownup—-this is what the guide line says.
Pruning and Trimming is Necessary
To add to the beauty of sabal palms, you need to trim and prune them on time. It is of extreme importance to know when and when not to do the pruning. All you need to do is look at the hanging dead branches and cut them apart. Don’t cut the fronds which are partially brown or yellow, they are not dead fronds and the tree collect the nutrient through them. But you have to finally cut them if they hang down, which is indication that they have well-served their purpose and should free from their duty. Fruits can always be pruned as it doesn’t affect the overall health of the tree. Again the guide line is—you have to cut only those fruits, which have been produced by the tree in the current year.
Fertilizing is like a walk in the park. It is as simple as you can think it to be. With that being said, you have to follow a simple straightforward approach. Once in a quarter, you have to fertilize them with slow release fertilizer especially made for sabal palms. Dig a one inch hole around them and feed the fertilizer in with adequate amount of water. Follow the following guides, though they are not at all meant to replace fertilizer manufacturer instruction.
1. Read the instruction on the fertilizer pack carefully and try not to over feed the trees
2. To richen the soil, mix the fertilizer with the soil before plantation
3. For one inch of palm trunk diameter mix two ounces of palm fertilizer per
4. Add one supplementary ounce of slow release palm fertilizer per three inches of trunk on the ground
These are some sabal palm caring tips you should follow to help growing your palms heartily. Don’t forget to thank us for your beautiful landscape.
General Articles1. Boosting Your Marketing Business In 5 Simple Steps – Education Industry Mailing List
Author: deena jose
2. Cyber Security Trends Of 2018 To Look Out For
Author: Edward Lewis
3. 5 Effective Methods To View Security Cameras Over The Internet
Author: Bradon Wilson
4. Top Coaching Centers For Ias Exams In Bangalore
Author: Our Education
5. The Top Cancer Hospital In Delhi; Action Hospital
Author: ponting brown
6. Learn How To Merge Aol Mailboxes
7. Find Out How To Change Text Fonts For Aol
Author: Edward Lewis
8. How To Re-install Webroot Antivirus On Your Computer?
9. Have Delightful Experiences With Cheap Paris Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
10. Dr. Abhishek Kumar Mishra
Author: DR ABHISHEK KUMAR MISHRA
11. Understand The Gravity Of Online Customer Reviews
Author: Hvantage Technologies
12. Pourquoi Les Interrupteurs Intelligents Ne Peuvent Pas être Utilisés Sans Neutre
13. How To Make Mounted Kraft Roll At Home
Author: Adam Frances
14. Ce Mariage Est Incroyablement Magnifique Et Implique Une Mariée Moderne Super élégant
15. Importance Of Good Food And Exercise For Fitness
Author: Ashish balguer