ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
4 Features Of A Good Web Hosting Company Which Must Know
Total Articles: 190
If you are starting an online business you need to host your website. To have a great experience you have to work with the best web hosting company. Here are features that you should look out for when looking for a good web host:
In the online world things can go wrong any time. When your site goes down you need to have a reliable company that you can easily reach. Many companies will advertise themselves as the cheapest in the market, but wait until you have a problem and you can't reach them. Before you subscribe to any plan, take your time to test the company's customer service.
A good company should have plenty of support options such as email, phone, chat and any other. Forums have now become popular; therefore, a good company should have a forum where the responses are made by the hosting staff.
Uptime is the percentage of time that a hosting server has been up. While you should go with the best hosting company, remember that even the best $1 web hosting Company goes down at one point. When doing your shopping, be cautious of the number of nines that a company offers. Remember that the more nines the company offers, the more it will be expensive on your side. This means that a company guaranteeing you an uptime of 99.999% will be more expensive than one guaranteeing an uptime of 99.9%.
You must have come across companies offering a free domain name when you subscribe to their hosting plans. Others promise to provide you with content management and web analytics tools. While the extra features maybe alluring, be cautious of them. To be on the safe side, treat the extra features as a bonus rather than a determining factor for choosing a given hosting company.
Bandwidth is the amount of data that your site passes to customers over a period of time. Different companies offer different sizes of bandwidths. Others offer unlimited bandwidth. Before you make your decision, understand your needs. If your site will be having plenty of videos and graphics, it will require more bandwidth than that dealing with plain HTML. Be cautious of companies promising you unlimited bandwidth as some companies might be having a catch.
These are the factors that you should look out for when looking for a reputable web hosting company. Remember that there are plenty of affordable, good hosting companies; therefore, don't overpay for hosting.
As mentioned, you don't have to overpay for web hosting. We offer $1 Unlimited Hosting and guarantee you the best customer service. Being cheap doesn't always have to mean crappy service. If you are strapped for cash and looking for an affordable, but decent web hosting, get our $1 Hosting. Visit MyTrueHost Canada, now- http://www.mytruehost.com
Web Hosting Articles1. Creating Faster Websites And Website Monitoring For A Global Business
2. Brief Overview Of Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
3. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
4. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
5. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
6. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
7. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
8. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
9. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
10. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
11. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
12. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
13. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
14. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
15. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch