ALL >> Internet-Marketing >> View Article
How Opencart Ajax Cart+ Gives An Interactive Approach For Adding A Product To The Cart?
Total Articles: 44
OpenCart Ajax Cart+ is an eCommerce solution for online stores which provide a very interactive interface for adding any desired product to the cart. The interactive features of this module provides a comfortable and engaging shopping experience to users. It has a great combination of features for customer as well as site admin for optimizing the performance of any eCommerce store. In this article, I am going to provide a detailed review of the features the respective module has got for front and back end users.
Let's start with how a front end user is going to receive the features the module has got for them .
Features Review as a Front End user
This module has got some fabulous features for the front end users which are normally the “buyers” community.
1. The module is well integrated into an OpenCart store. It operates as an independent module without hindering the operations of other modules which are already incorporated in the store.
2. It opens as a “Pop- Up” window as soon as the customer clicks “Add To Cart” CTA on a product’s page.
3. The Pop-up window consists of:
a) Facility to add a coupon code and voucher code if you have already got one.
b) Descent image of the products in the cart.
c) The price of unit products with total expected price of the cart is
d) A “Continue shopping” CTA to direct back the user from pop window to the product page in case the buyer wants to add some more items in the cart.
e) A “Checkout” CTA to directly take the user on the checkout page. This feature reduces the effort to find the checkout page by buyers and improves online shopping experience.
f) Facility to quickly add or remove a particular product from the cart.
g) The quantity of products can be modified in the pop-up window itself
without any hiccups.
What are the features that a back end user (admin) is going to enjoy with this module?
Features for admin:
1. Admin can enable and disable this module with just one click from the control panel.
2. This module has an option for enabling and disabling the pop up for mobile users through admin end.
3. Admin can utilize the right side column in the pop-up window to display promotional contents (banners) or related product suggestions.
4. Built in themes are provided to customize the look and feel of the admin panel and the front end pop up window.
5. Admin gets an option to show or hide different fields in the pop-up window. For e.g. email field, coupon or voucher field can be easily enabled or disabled.
In this article, I have given a detailed overview of the features which this module has got for buyers as well as Backend users. I hope this information will help you while using this OpenCart module. According to my experience with this module, I think it's a perfect replacement for old and boring shopping carts. Due to its Ajax based coding, the module turns out to be a fully interactive and engaging module for the OpenCart users.
Internet Marketing Articles1. A Detailed Knowledge About The Seo Services
Author: Elentrixweb Technology
2. Email Marketing Is The Greatest Of Internet Marketing
Author: All Emaillists
3. What Is Data Feed Management?
4. How To Secure The Proper Seo Keywords
Author: Mike Johnsons
5. Benefits Of Internet Marketing Agency
Author: Elizabeth Bradle
6. 4 Digital Marketing Efforts That Will Grow Your Business
Author: My Charlotte Digital
7. Why Shopping For Clothes Online Is Better
Author: Melanie Schwartz
8. Accelerate Your Business With Digital Marketing
Author: Promising Designs
9. Experiencing Life Like Entertainment Online With Social Media Sharing Websites
10. Loyalty Program Points Are Far More Powerful Than Cash
Author: Tom Booth
11. The Question Sticker By Instagram Is The New Opportunity
Author: Shubham Yadav
12. Digital Marketing Services Are Growing In Popularity
Author: Nirali Parikh
13. Digital Marketing – A Secret Key To Promote Business
Author: AMS Digital
14. Hammering Your Brand Into The Minds Of Your Customers Using Email Marketing
Author: Shubho Salateen
15. 4 Proven Ways You Can Improve Your Business Graph Consistently
Author: vipul serivastava