ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Cheapest Cities For Automobile Insurance
Total Articles: 1
Least Expensive Cities for Car Insurance
The more densely populated and high traffic you area is, the higher your insurance premiums. Most people won’t relocate just for the sole purpose of getting cheaper auto insurance rates. Here are some the cheapest places in America to get car insurance if you are curious. You will notice that most of these towns are in largely rural areas with not a lot of drivers.
• Bullhead City, Arizona – Car insurance market analysts have found that Bullhead City is the cheapest place in America to have car insurance. The average price for a 40 year old male with a late model sedan is about $720 a year. This is a steal compared to some of the biggest cities in the United States. Bullhead City sits right near the Arizona and Nevada borders.
• Chicago, IL – This city comes at a surprise to those who would guess cities that would have a lower average rate for car insurance. Chicago isn’t the cheapest place in the country for insurance, but it is extremely affordable for a big city. You would think that the 3rd biggest city in the United States would have inflated rates but they are actually usually about 16% less than the national average.
• Pittsburgh, PA – Pittsburgh has two factors contributing to its lowered rates for car insurance. One is that Pennsylvania is one of three states in America that have “no-fault” coverage. The other factor that helps keep rates down in Pittsburgh is the fact that for a larger city its population isn’t that dense.
• Cleveland, OH – This is another larger American city with a spread out metropolitan area. This helps lead to less traffic congestion for this Northeast Ohio city. Despite its bigger population, it is only the 33rd most expensive place in America to get automobile insurance.
• Charlotte, NC – For a city of its size, Charlotte has some of the lowest insurance rates in the country. This has a little to do with the low population density in the city. One driving force behind this fact is that the insurance industry in North Carolina is very tightly regulated. Insurance companies have a very hard time raising rates on their customers.
If you are looking to lower your monthly car insurance premiums you should consider living in one these cities. You may have been surprised to see some of the additions on this list given their size and congestion. It is important to take into account state insurance laws and regulations when predicting car insurance prices in a given state.
Sara N. Larson has many years of experience as a Auto Insurance and broker in multiple states main focus San Diego auto insurance. Presently, she is working with American TriStar Insurance Services. Employing her experience in this field, she shares her insight on various aspects of auto insurance in her writings.
Insurance Articles1. Health Insurance Company
Author: Kent Pinkerton
2. Compare Health Insurance Online & Plan For The Emergency Room
Author: Muhammad Waqar Asghar
3. The Best Mortgage Advice Liverpool
4. Professional Mortgage Advice Liverpool
5. Mortgage Advisor Leeds Makes The Process Of Mortgage Quick And Easy
6. Help From A Mortgage Broker Sheffield
7. Car Insurance Best Rates
Author: Mike Hearn
8. Few Tips To Remember Before Buying Insurance From Private Companies
Author: Money Classic Research
9. Personal Insurance Is Significant In Dubai
Author: Omega Insurance
10. Education In Dubai Might Increase But Not To Those Who Invest In Child Education Plan.
Author: Omega Insurance
11. Peach Injury - Medical Lien Services
Author: Peach Injury Network LLc
12. 6 Tips To Follow To Get Cheap High Risk Auto Insurance
Author: Victor Cano
13. Welcome Aboard To International Travel
14. Choose Best Home Insurance Company In California And Find A Best Home Insurance Policy
15. 3 Facts That You Must Know About Freight Factoring Services
Author: Husam Jandal