ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Cheapest Cities For Automobile Insurance
Total Articles: 1
Least Expensive Cities for Car Insurance
The more densely populated and high traffic you area is, the higher your insurance premiums. Most people won’t relocate just for the sole purpose of getting cheaper auto insurance rates. Here are some the cheapest places in America to get car insurance if you are curious. You will notice that most of these towns are in largely rural areas with not a lot of drivers.
• Bullhead City, Arizona – Car insurance market analysts have found that Bullhead City is the cheapest place in America to have car insurance. The average price for a 40 year old male with a late model sedan is about $720 a year. This is a steal compared to some of the biggest cities in the United States. Bullhead City sits right near the Arizona and Nevada borders.
• Chicago, IL – This city comes at a surprise to those who would guess cities that would have a lower average rate for car insurance. Chicago isn’t the cheapest place in the country for insurance, but it is extremely affordable for a big city. You would think that the 3rd biggest city in the United States would have inflated rates but they are actually usually about 16% less than the national average.
• Pittsburgh, PA – Pittsburgh has two factors contributing to its lowered rates for car insurance. One is that Pennsylvania is one of three states in America that have “no-fault” coverage. The other factor that helps keep rates down in Pittsburgh is the fact that for a larger city its population isn’t that dense.
• Cleveland, OH – This is another larger American city with a spread out metropolitan area. This helps lead to less traffic congestion for this Northeast Ohio city. Despite its bigger population, it is only the 33rd most expensive place in America to get automobile insurance.
• Charlotte, NC – For a city of its size, Charlotte has some of the lowest insurance rates in the country. This has a little to do with the low population density in the city. One driving force behind this fact is that the insurance industry in North Carolina is very tightly regulated. Insurance companies have a very hard time raising rates on their customers.
If you are looking to lower your monthly car insurance premiums you should consider living in one these cities. You may have been surprised to see some of the additions on this list given their size and congestion. It is important to take into account state insurance laws and regulations when predicting car insurance prices in a given state.
Sara N. Larson has many years of experience as a Auto Insurance and broker in multiple states main focus San Diego auto insurance. Presently, she is working with American TriStar Insurance Services. Employing her experience in this field, she shares her insight on various aspects of auto insurance in her writings.
Insurance Articles1. Should You Buy Used Cars Greensboro Nc
2. Advantages Of North Carolina State Credit Union
3. Why Join North Carolina Credit Union
4. The Mortgage Adviser North London Can Help You Find The Best Deals Within No Time
5. Vital Factors To Consider When Selecting Best Health Insurance For Foreigners
Author: Alzbeta berka
6. Reasons To Contact Public Insurance Adjusters In Philadelphia For Help
7. Why Is It Advisable To Avail A Critical Illness Insurance
8. 5 Reasons Why Ulips Are One Of The Best Tax-saving Instruments
Author: Edelweiss Tokio
9. How A Home Insurance Broker Can Save You Money
Author: Jason Davis
10. Travel Insurance Options For Traveling Abroad
Author: Alexander Noah
11. Life Insurance Brokers London Can Help You Find Best Policy That Offer Complete Financial Protection
12. How To Select The Best Financial Advisor
Author: kevin ben
13. Choose A Good Financial Advisor
Author: William James
14. How To Get Cheap Auto Insurance In Calgary
Author: Jason Davis
15. How To Reduce The Cost Of Auto Insurance
Author: Jason Davis