ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What Are The Activities That Goes On In A Maruti Suzuki Workshop?
Total Articles: 127
As facts states, the automobile industry in India is known to be the majority part of the overall automotive market in the world. India's market for passenger car and commercial vehicle manufacturing industry secures the sixth position in a global ranking list. It is flooded by car manufacturers like Hyundai, Maruti Suzuki, Renault, Mercedes Benz, Mitsubishi, Audi, Nissan, BMW, etc.
Running the automobile industry needs a chain of organizations on the part of the manufacturer. Workshops being one the most important of such organizations. Running workshops by the car manufacturers like Maruti Suzuki becomes very important, both on the part of the manufacturer as well as customers. There are some series of acutely important activities which can be found running in a Maruti Suzuki workshop or in a BMW workshop. Here is a list of the probable activities you can find in a Maruti Suzuki workshop in Delhi or elsewhere.
• Survey on data in regards to the demand of the raw materials, power and fuel, availability of technology, pollution control etc.
• Arranging and keeping track of margin money.
• Preparation of project document and registration and other clearance.
• Maintaining financial data.
• Repairs and Servicing of Passenger cars.
• Purchasing machinery.
• Installation of machinery and purchase of raw materials.
• Trials of production.
• Sublet Services.
Among the above mentioned services, the sublet services are those supporting services that are outsourced to other specialized workshops or even personnel who are not a part of the services offered by the Maruti Suzuki workshop in Delhi or in any other city. Such services include repairing the Air Conditioner, Machine Shop Items, Radiator, Silencer, Shocker, Upholstery Items (seats, bumpers, plastic repairs etc.), and such other parts.
Apparently, the most important of all the activities in a workshop, is the Repairs and Servicing of Passenger cars; where the customer satisfaction becomes an important parameter. This activity includes two major divisions of Maintenance Services and Major Repairs. Maintenance Services mostly involve services on Gear oil, Engine Oil, Break Oil change, Oil Filter change, spark plugs or point repair, lubricant replenishment and replacement, tuning, break shoe repairs, minor suspension repairs etc. Major Repairs mainly related to repair and replacement services like engine overhaul that takes around 3 weeks’ time, gearbox repair or replacement, steering box repair and replacement, suspension replacement that takes around 3 to 5 days’ time.
In order to run something like a Maruti Suzuki workshop, you need to have three basic criteria. These are practical experience, marketing skills and also technical skills; in regards to all the activities pertaining the automobile industry.
About the author:
Ronak Iyer is an engineering student residing in Delhi. During his spare time, he loved to write about his passion for cars. This article he has written to inform people on various the activities that goes on in a Maruti Suzuki workshop in Delhi. Check out his work as he talks about the Maruti Suzuki cars in Delhi to know why should you bust a Maruti Suzuki today.
Automobiles Articles1. Tips To Find The Best Service Of Scrap Car Removal In Toronto
2. How To Nab The Best Used Car Loan Deal?
Author: jeffery reynold
3. Common Mistakes When Installing Safety & Security Film
Author: GV Window Tint
4. Improve Business With Fleet Management
Author: raj verma
5. The Color Of Limousine – An Important Aspect To Consider While Hiring A Limo
Author: Padraic O Reilly
6. Rockman - Alloy Wheel Manufacturers In India
7. The Skoda Octavia Wagon Rs Get A 180kw Tune
8. The Importance Of Nissan Patrol Engine Coolant
9. Smart Parking Market Dynamics, Forecast, Analysis And Supply Demand 2017-2021
Author: Aaron N Smith
10. Best Ways To Find Used Car Dealerships In Hackensack
Author: East Coast Toyota
11. 6 Thing To Check When Buying Used Cars
Author: Adam Jafari
12. Catalytic Converter Market Analysis 2017-2021: Key Findings, Regional Analysis, Key Players
Author: Aaron N Smith
13. Automotive Windshield Market Latest Trends And Indications To 2025
Author: Mr. Shelly Singh
14. 3 Tips For Driving Your Peugeot 308 In Wet Conditions
15. Usage-based Insurance Market Analysis, Trends, Market Size And Forecasts To 2025