ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Know About The Maruti Suzuki Finance Before Deciding On The Car Loan
Total Articles: 117
A personal car has become one of the most important physical asset, every man wants to own these days. With so many financing options popping up, people are able to buy any kind of model that they desire to have. Be it hatchbacks, sedans, utility vehicles, or sports cars; you have all the options opened up for you, provided you the about the right financing options that are suitable to your wallet.
When it comes to car buying, people usually settle for the car loan. Getting a car loan sanctioned, puts you in a position to buy any of your desired car model in no time. A car loan comes with the advantage of not paying the entire amount at one go by the car buyer. With a car loan you can buy any car, even if it’s a highly expensive luxury car, by just paying a small amount as the down payment and following up with the official formalities related to the loan documentation. From there onwards, rest of the formalities are taken care by the financer. There are many sources from which you can get your car loan sanctioned like car manufacturing companies, independent lenders, local banks and credit unions, car dealerships, etc.
The banks or credit unions, on any day have better deals to offer you in comparison to the dealerships; as it is they’ll always seek for an extra commission fee. Not going through the options like the Maruti finance and such other finances, may make you pay some hidden fees, and fluctuating interest rates. With Maruti finance you get full freedom to get the car payment sorted through small amounts as Equity Monthly Installments (EMI).
Get your approximate EMI calculations done as per your model segment as mentioned below:
Model Segment – Time Period
• Segment (A)- Around Rs. 3346 per Lakhs for three years and Rs. 2250 per Lakh for five years.
• Segment (B)- Around Rs. 3286 per Lakh for three years and Rs. 2187 per Lakh for five years.
• Segment (C)- Around Rs. 3263 per Lakh for three years and Rs. 2162 per Lakh for five years.
The rate of interest and EMI might differ from bank to bank. Such a finance remains at sole discretion of the concerned bank or financial company or the individual financier.
Pre-requisite documents against Maruti Suzuki finance:
Salaried/ Self Employed/Private & Public Ltd. Companies/ Proprietorship / Partnership
• Salary Slip - Latest 2 Months
• Form 16 - Last 2 Financial Years
• Last 3 years IT Return
• Signature Verification
• Address Proof
• Pan No./ Form 60
• Post Dated Cheque
• 6 Months Bank Statement
• Last 2 years audited balance sheet & P & L
• Board Resolution / Partnership authority Letter
• Signature Verification of Directors/ Proprietor
• Partnership Deed
About the author:
Ronak Iyer is an engineering student residing in Delhi, who loves writing on cars. Through this article, he has written about the how Maruti Suzuki finance is the best financing option for your car. Check out his work as he talks about the Maruti Suzuki cars in Delhi to know why should you bust a Maruti Suzuki in New Delhi today.
Automobiles Articles1. Gift Yourself A Hunter On Your Birthday This Year And Make Yourself Proud
Author: Levi Fysh
2. 2018 Research:unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (ucav) Market Forecast 2026 Report
Author: Kavita Joshi
3. Hid Ballast 101: Everything You Need To Know About Ballasts
Author: Nathan Howard
4. 5 Important Benefits You Should Know About Skip Hire
Author: Emma Denton
5. Things To Consider While Purchasing The Best Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
6. Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Author: Ben Sporn
7. Why Should You Hire A Pro To Detail Your Car
Author: Liam well
8. Why To Pick Nissan Jersey Cars
Author: Bridgewater Nissan
9. Why Car Tuning With Cars More And More Intelligent?
10. Use The Best Michelin Tyres For Better Road Safety
Author: auto surefit
11. Is It A Wise Decision To Purchase A First-year Car Model?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Importance Of Carbon Fiber In The Auto Industry
Author: Exotic carbon fiber
13. Advantages Of Getting Your Car Washed Regularly
Author: Adrian Cordero
14. Ways To Choose The Right Motorcycle Accessories In Houston To Ride Safely
Author: Dickens Ben
15. Buy Audi, Volkswagen & Mercedes Benz Spare Parts In Australia