ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Know About The Maruti Suzuki Finance Before Deciding On The Car Loan
Total Articles: 117
A personal car has become one of the most important physical asset, every man wants to own these days. With so many financing options popping up, people are able to buy any kind of model that they desire to have. Be it hatchbacks, sedans, utility vehicles, or sports cars; you have all the options opened up for you, provided you the about the right financing options that are suitable to your wallet.
When it comes to car buying, people usually settle for the car loan. Getting a car loan sanctioned, puts you in a position to buy any of your desired car model in no time. A car loan comes with the advantage of not paying the entire amount at one go by the car buyer. With a car loan you can buy any car, even if it’s a highly expensive luxury car, by just paying a small amount as the down payment and following up with the official formalities related to the loan documentation. From there onwards, rest of the formalities are taken care by the financer. There are many sources from which you can get your car loan sanctioned like car manufacturing companies, independent lenders, local banks and credit unions, car dealerships, etc.
The banks or credit unions, on any day have better deals to offer you in comparison to the dealerships; as it is they’ll always seek for an extra commission fee. Not going through the options like the Maruti finance and such other finances, may make you pay some hidden fees, and fluctuating interest rates. With Maruti finance you get full freedom to get the car payment sorted through small amounts as Equity Monthly Installments (EMI).
Get your approximate EMI calculations done as per your model segment as mentioned below:
Model Segment – Time Period
• Segment (A)- Around Rs. 3346 per Lakhs for three years and Rs. 2250 per Lakh for five years.
• Segment (B)- Around Rs. 3286 per Lakh for three years and Rs. 2187 per Lakh for five years.
• Segment (C)- Around Rs. 3263 per Lakh for three years and Rs. 2162 per Lakh for five years.
The rate of interest and EMI might differ from bank to bank. Such a finance remains at sole discretion of the concerned bank or financial company or the individual financier.
Pre-requisite documents against Maruti Suzuki finance:
Salaried/ Self Employed/Private & Public Ltd. Companies/ Proprietorship / Partnership
• Salary Slip - Latest 2 Months
• Form 16 - Last 2 Financial Years
• Last 3 years IT Return
• Signature Verification
• Address Proof
• Pan No./ Form 60
• Post Dated Cheque
• 6 Months Bank Statement
• Last 2 years audited balance sheet & P & L
• Board Resolution / Partnership authority Letter
• Signature Verification of Directors/ Proprietor
• Partnership Deed
About the author:
Ronak Iyer is an engineering student residing in Delhi, who loves writing on cars. Through this article, he has written about the how Maruti Suzuki finance is the best financing option for your car. Check out his work as he talks about the Maruti Suzuki cars in Delhi to know why should you bust a Maruti Suzuki in New Delhi today.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name