ALL >> Health >> View Article
10 Things That Will Make Your Hair Look Great
Total Articles: 270
Are you jealous of women who wake up with perfect hair every morning? Do you also wish the same? It’s not magic and with proper care, you can also make your hair healthy.
Here are top tips that will help you to get healthy, long and shiny hair.
1. Don’t Be A Miser When It Comes To Spending On A Hairdresser
Remember, having great hair is all about choosing a great hairdresser. So, always visit the best hairdresser who knows how to treat your hair well and give a good haircut.
2. Wash Your Hair Less Frequently
A key to maintain healthy hair is to wash it less frequently. Less-frequent washing will to keep you away from stripping your hair of its natural oils. Always try to add as much moisture as possible in your hair.
3. Give Your Scalp Proper Attention
You should know that great originate from your scalp, so care for it with the utmost respect. You should have a scalp routine which is even more intense than most of the skincare regimens.
4. Give Ends More Attention
The hair at the ends is different from the hair at the roots, so wash the ends with something more moisturizing. To ensure the ends are getting adequate moisture, apply conditioner from the ends back up to the roots.
5. Absorb The Power Of Steam
If you have been using a conditioner or a hair mask and then rinsing immediately, then you’re surely doing it all wrong. Include steam along with deep conditioning into your routine.
6. Whenever Possible Go For Air-Dry
Majority of women go for hairdryers, flatirons, and curling irons which ruin their hair. A lot of women damage their hair, by washing it, drying and curling it way too often. Don’t do that!
7. Don’t Neglect Brushing
There should be no doubt in your mind that brushing done smartly is the key to maintain gorgeous strands. You should work in sections and brushing from the ends up. Always use a wide-tooth comb to brush through tangles.
8. Moisturize As Much As Possible
Oils, overnight masks, leave-in conditioners, and moisturizing creams are excellent for your hair. These will make your hair stronger, and won’t build up or make strands brittle. Try to drink a lot of water and eat vegetables and fruits, which is good for your hair.
9. Change Your Linens
More than you can imagine, towels and sheets have a bigger impact on your hair. Use silk or cotton sheets and scarfs, also avoid towels.
10. Work In Sections
While curling or styling your hair, sectioning will actually make your life a lot easier.
Final Thoughts: Although these are some great tips to have healthy hair, but fail to solve the problem of hair thinning or hair loss, which is becoming quite common among women. However, Hair transplant in India is an excellent solution for the problem of hair loss. Hair transplant in India performed by the best hair transplant surgeon in India can easily solve the hair loss and thinning problem among women.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important