ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Important Tips And Makeup Techniques You Should Know
Total Articles: 147
You will hardly find any girl stepping out of the house without a light touch up of makeup. This is not just for the importance given to the appearance these days, but also to hide the few blemishes and enhance the overall look that will eventually make you feel good. Here are some important and useful tips and makeup techniques that will help you in gaining the confidence about your appearance.
Thorough Cleansing Before The Face Makeup
Before starting your face makeup sure that you cleanseas thoroughly as possible and there are no traces of dirt or oil on the face.
Tips And Makeup Techniques For Base Preparation During Face Makeup
• It is advised that you apply a generous amount of moisturizer on your face before you apply things like foundation, compact, etc.; for a smooth and evened out skin tone. You can also mix your foundation with the moisturizer and massage it all over your face.
• Application of a primer after two minutes’gap post moisturizing, will keep your concealer and foundation in place, and the makeup intact for longer duration.
• Use a concealer for covering up freckles,dark spots or blemishes. Get a colored concealer like yellow or green to even out the reddish blemishes on the skin.
• Apply a highlighter on the higher planes of the face, like the check bones, the bridge of the nose, the center of the forehead, and the crease of lips; to get a glowing look.
• In case you don’t have a well-contoured face, get a bronzer apply it to get a chiseled look. Make sure you don’t go over the board while applying bronzer, that might mess up your entire look.
• Take an angular brush and apply blush with strokes on either sides of the chin, but avoid the center. Move the brush in circular motion, blending the blush up towards the ears. Apply the blush on the sides of the forehead, and either sides along the nose bone, but not on the top.
Eye Makeup Technique
• Get a mascara which is not more than a month old, as it is, fresh mascara glides on easier and won’t flake. Apply mascara at the base of the lash line and sweep outwards with upward stroke.
• When it comes to eyebrows, get an eyebrow pencil or even eyebrow powder. Get an angular brush to apply the eyebrow powder. Make sure the colour of the powder or the pencil isn’t too dark and suits your complexion and the natural colour of your hair.
• There’s an interesting eye makeup trick when it comes to applying liquid liner.Before bordering your lash line, use a taupe eyeliner pencil to lightly trace out a line just above your upper lash line, and then you apply the coat of your liquid eye liner.
There are multiple online beauty salons offering makeup services at home. Call any of them and avail the best make-up techniques regarding eye makeup and face makeup under their makeup services at home.
Author Bio :- Shruti Kapoor is an experienced make-up artist functioning out of Mumbai. Along with offering makeup techniques as well as receiving makeup services at home, she comes up with constructive suggestions that can go a long way in beautification tactics for both daily uses as well as for specific events.
Beauty Articles1. How To Choose Henna Hair Dye From Nmp Henna Powder
2. Choosing The Right Hair Salon For A Stunning Makeover
Author: Chris Babb
3. How To Get Rid Of Acne Scars – Natural & Cosmetic Treatments
Author: Pankaj Singhal
4. 12 Tips For A Positive Electrolysis Experience
Author: Emily Limoges
5. Gets Rid Of Unwanted Tattoo With Laser Treatment
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. Tips For Removing You Hair Extension And Prevent The Damage
Author: Jeffrey Olive
7. Hydrating Face Mask –a Believe Of Shine
Author: Hagen Sanders
8. How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Post Pregnancy
Author: life scc
9. Help You Achieve The Perfect Look For Your Wedding
Author: Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry
10. Hydrate And Exfoliate Your Dull Looking Skin
11. Treat Your Hair Beautifully With Assurance And Care!
Author: Hazel Agnes
12. 7 Hottest Makeup Trends For Winter Brides By Amrit’s Hair N Beauty
Author: Anu sen
13. Undoubted Advantages Of Using A Face Mask
Author: Hagen Sanders
14. Why Indian Hair Extensions Are Perfect For Your Locks.
Author: Indian Hairvendor
15. The Art Of Shaving: Guidelines That Every Man Should Follow
Author: Michael Slade