ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Tips To Get The Best Mehndi Designs While Getting Mehndi Home Services
Total Articles: 144
Mehndi has got a very important place in the traditions of the various communities found in India. Usually the leaves from the mehndi shrub are soaked for some time and then are grated to make a thick paste. The paste is put inside a cone and various designs are made with it. It is considered as a really auspicious and becomes an integral part of various functions, especially marriages. These days, people call up online beauty salons and access the mehndi home service. Here are some important tips following which you’ll get the best bridal mehndi designs.
• Whether you want bridal mehndi designs or designs for regular days, Hyderabadi mehndi is always the best option; if you want dark designs on your hands and feet.
• It is better to book your mehndi artist in Mumbai, or anywhere else by calling the online beauty salons, so as get the mehndi home service.
• Consult your mehndi artist in Mumbai, and make fresh mehndi paste at your home and avoid the cheap market cones, so as to get the best results.
• Before starting off with the mehndi application, massage a bit of edible oil all over your palms and feet.
• In case you are going for bridal mehndi designs apply the mehndi at least 24 to 48 hours prior so that you get the best results on your wedding day.
• In order to darken the mehndi colour, you can take ‘clove steam’ by heating a few cloves in a pan and run your hands over the smoke.While doing so maintain a distance to avoid getting burnt.
• After drying your mehndi, dab a mixture of lemon juice and sugar on it with a cotton ball for a few times. You can also spread some powdered sugar as well.
• Do not overuse the lemon and sugar solution, as it may dilute the mehndi paste and spoil the design.
• Once the mixture soaks deep, rub off your mehndi apply any balm or cooking oil on your hands and feet.
• Avoid the sun during the application of mehndi.
• Do not move your hands up and down or sideways or even blow hair drier to dry your mehndi quicker, because this might make your mehndi spread in such a case.
• Never shave or wax your arms and legs after applying mehndi, as that will scrape off the upper layer of your skin, and the mehndi design will look faded.
• Make sure that you are done with treatments like manicure, pedicure and waxing three to four days before starting the mehndi.
• Never try to remove your mehndi with soap and water. In fact, try to stay away from water for at least 12 hours after removing it.
Author Bio :- Shruti Kapoor is an experienced make-up artist functioning out of Mumbai. She comes up with some really constructive suggestions that can go a long way in beautification tactics for both daily uses as well as for specific events. This is an article from her side, giving you tips on how to get the best bridal mehndi designs while availing mehndi home services.
Beauty Articles1. Love Guru
Author: love guru
2. How To Choose Best Wedding Makeup Artist In Udaipur
Author: Anu Sen
3. Hair Loss- Symptoms, Causes, And Prevention
Author: Marc Epstein
4. Gain Much From Lookbook Photography And Beauty Photography In New York
Author: East of Normal is Beauty Beauty Photography In New
5. Which One Is The Best Option For Upper Lip Hair Removal?
Author: Liam Well
6. Hidden Beauty Secrets For Healthy Hair And Skin
Author: Brow A Beauty Boutique
7. Summer Beauty Hacks
Author: Sohni Juneja
8. Hair Care Tips For All Seasons
Author: James Fields
9. Instant Ways To A Glowing Complexion In A Week
Author: Shreya Sharma
10. An Ode To The Most Memorable Day
Author: Nitin Sharma
11. Why You Should Definitely Invest In Hair Extensions.
Author: Louise Bailey
12. A Few Things You Should Know About Non-surgical Hair Treatment
Author: Marc Epstein
13. Persona Faces
14. The Professional Locksmith Advice
Author: Erick Rackewel
15. I Am A 24 Year Old Suffering From Hair Loss. Which Hair Treatment I Should Take?