ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
This Summer, Get Stylish Hair Cutting And Short Hairstyles
Total Articles: 144
With the summer sun beaming on top of your head and the tropical humidity sweating you daily, surely, you will hardly be interested in keeping your hair open. You need to take care of not only your skin from the heat and tan, but also your hair. Even if you can’t let your hair open in the hot and humid tropical weather, make sure that you don’t let your damp hair tied up for too long hours. Keeping damp hair tied up for longer durations, especially overnight might weaken your hair roots and cause hair fall. Not just hair fall, you might also get dandruff issue, as it is, dandruff develops from moisture and sweat. Here are some cool stylish hair cutting and short hairstyles which you can try this summer.
Undercut is the latest trend running in the hair styling field. You can have undercuts irrespective of the length you carry. Whether it’s a short pixie, or bob, or a mid-length falling at your chin or neck or just touching the shoulder; you may get a short undercut anyway.
• When Undercut Comes With Bob
Nothing seems more chic when an undercut comes with a bob cut. Get a stylish hair cutting with an undercut near the neck area. Let sleek straight tresses fall in an angular fashion on your chin, make sure that you get a well-shaped base layer that let’s your hair rest at ease.
• Add Colours to Your Pixie Undercut
Break the stereotypes! Avoid getting shave at around the back neck or sides. Try out different undercut patterns. An undercut goes best with a pixie cut
• Unusual Combination of Plait And Undercut
It might seem unusual but you can still combine a small undercut with a cornrow-style side plait; and make heads turn towards you.
Up Dos With Braids And Buns
• Make two braids on either sides of your head, lock them into a tight coil and fix with bobby pins at the base of your neck. You can let loose a few hair locks from either side.
• A reverse taper braided bun is something that’ll make you look stand out in a crowd in an elegant manner.
Evergreen Hair Styles
• Make a high pony tail and let loose a few strands loose from the crown area and near the ears.
• Instead of the traditional high bun at the center, go for a side bun.
Add an embellished hair accessory to create the best effect.
You may get lot more stylish hair cutting, short hairstyles and various other hair styling services by calling up different online beauty salons for their home beauty parlour services. The home beauty parlour services of the online beauty portals include various skin care treatments and hair styling services carried out by expert professionals, that too at your very doorstep, as per your free time.
Author Bio :- Shruti Kapoor is an experienced make-up artist from Mumbai. She not guides how to find home beauty parlour services but also getting them at your own place. Here, in this article she is talking about getting stylish hair styles and haircuts which will make you look cool this summer.
Beauty Articles1. Best Fashion Designing Institute In Bangalore–fashion Institute In Bangalore| Vfa
Author: Vidya Fashion Academy
2. Things That Will Help You To Find Best Hair Transplant Surgeon In India
Author: Surbhi Mishra
3. Tips To Choose The Right Cosmetic For Your Skin Type
Author: Carla Hutchinson
4. How To Find The Perfect Photographer: Ingredients Of A Good Photographer
Author: Imthiaz Houseman
5. Fat Transfer Buttocks – A Safe Procedure And Its Supplementary Liposuction Benefits
Author: Elite Surgical Ltd
6. Rami Jabali Beauty Salon & Spa Dubai
Author: Rami Jabali
7. Livon Hair Gain Tonic Review: Now Forget Hair Loss!
8. Try Best Acne Treatment
9. Women’s Beauty Product Tips
Author: Marc Deschamps
10. What Is A Duo Massage And Its Benefits?
Author: Danny Gill
11. Best Eye Makeup Tips For A Glamorous Bridals
12. 1 Year Fashion Designing Course In Bangalore| Diploma In Fashion Designing In Bangalore| Vfa
Author: Vidya Fashion Academy
13. Limiting And Recovering Hair Loss!
Author: James Salisbury
14. Some Hair Care Tips For Dry Hair
Author: James Fields
15. Human Hair Wigs Vs Hair Extensions - What To Choose
Author: Marc Epstein