ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Beijing Tour? It's Easy If You Do It The Smart Way
Total Articles: 81
Beijing is a huge city and it is not possible for a person to cover the whole city just in few days. So it is important to choose a smart plan and roam around the whole place. If you are going for a Beijing Tour for just 2-3 days, you can skip The National Museum of China. It is not such a huge part of the bucket list but rather you would want to see some of the more famous sights of Beijing which you cannot afford to miss. It should be missed because there are too many
The Must Visit List to Beijing:
1. Forbidden City (The Imperial Palace)
Since Beijing is known as an old city and therefore, its heritage is its most important part. The Forbidden City is such a place where the heritage lies with over 9,000 rooms around 250 acres. It is one of the largest palace buildings built between 1406 and 1420. Though it was burned down but yet you can have a look as it is rebuilt, sacked and renovated for times for people to appreciate the 18th century of the Qing Dynasty. You must include this amazing architectural experience for this Beijing Tour.
2. Great Wall Of China
Great Wall Of China is unarguably on the top list as climbing the Great Wall is a must for you no matter for how short a trip it is. Infact for a smart trip what you can do is choose places to visit the wall. In Beijing there are mainly eight sections of the Great Wall crossing the northern part of Beijing for 600 kms which is Badaling, Juyongguan, Huanghuacheng, Jiankou, Mutianyu, Gubeikou, Jinshanling, and Simatai. So choose as per your convenience.
3. Tiananmen Square
Tiananmen Square is the heart of Beijing City and you cannot afford to miss it. It has been there since 1949 for its massive parades and gatherings. It is the Gate of Heavenly Tiananmen Square Peace which Chairman Mao announced at the establishment of the People's Republic of China. There you can find the Great Hall of the People on its west, the National Museum of China in the east, on its north and the Monument to the People's Heroes and Chairman Mao's Mausoleum on the south. Though, you can skip some of the directions for this Beijing Tour like the National Museum of China.
4. Temple of Heaven (Tiantan)
Another hereditary place of Beijing is Temple of Heaven, situated in the southern Beijing City. It is considered as one of the most sacred sites as it has worked as sacrificial compound buildings for the Ming and Qing emperors. It is an intriguing place to enter especially in the early morning where you can find people practicing Kung Fu and Taiji and many other martial arts.
So, now that you have the tickets in your hand and a proper place to make the trip effective, are you excited for the Beijing Tour?
Travel Articles1. Advantages Of Utilizing Car Rental Service In Bhubaneswar
Author: Ori Cab
2. Get The Best Travel Experience With The Car
Author: Ori Cab
3. Best Luxury Hotels & Resorts In Nashik
Author: Soma Vine Village
4. The Slow Walk To The Aisle Celebrated Well With Limo Rental Atlanta
Author: Limo Rental Atlanta
5. Get Best Trekking Experience With Affordable Langtang Trek Tour
Author: Frolic Adventure
6. Easy Wedding Shuttle Service Via Charter Bus Rental In San Diego
Author: Hire Charter Bus
7. Visiting The Highly Crowded Place In The World
Author: ponting brown
8. Cheap Limo Service With High Wedding Quality Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
9. The Ultimate Reward: Super Bowl Tickets And A Dallas Coach Bus
Author: Jimmy Diesl
10. Making The Most Out Of Cairo Day Tours
Author: Ahmed Samir
11. Horsley Hills A Pleasant Climate
12. Taxi In Dehradun, Car On Rent Dehradun
13. High-end Destination Wedding Facilitation In Dc Via Charter Bus
14. Hire | Rental | Hire Services - Anythingforhire
Author: Anything For Hire
15. Regional Adventures Near Monte Vista, Colorado
Author: Mike Suthar