ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Australian Beaches You Need To Visit
Total Articles: 621
Australia is both a country and a continent surrounded by the Pacific and Indian Ocean. Some of the major cities of Australia are located on the coast namely Sydney, Perth, Melbourne and Brisbane. Australia is the one country with the most beautiful beaches in the world. Some of the beaches you need to add to your Australia tour package are:
Bondi beach Sydney
Bondi beach is a popular beach which is located close to the city of Sydney. No list of beaches in Australia would be complete without talking about Bondi beach. The reason why it so popular is not simply because of the beach itself but also because of the surroundings, atmosphere and the people who visit the beach. Home to the world’s first Surf Life Saving Club, it played an important role in the development of safety techniques and equipment that are used to this day. Bondi beach represents the iconic Aussie beach culture and is a destination where thousands of tourists pour in during the summer.
Lizard island QLD
Lizard island’s beaches provide the opportunity to explore the Great Barrier Reef which is an iconic attraction of Australia. It is believed that there is no other island close to the country which provides such a large variety of beautiful beaches. There are a total of 23 white and stunningly beautiful beaches expanding over a small area. Located on the eastern side of the Great Barrier Reef, the island is a perfect getaway which provides the opportunity to scuba dive and explores the coral reef. The one thing that any tourist must be aware is that the exclusivity costs and hence to experience such an island and all its beauties, one needs to have a larger budget which needs to be considered when planning your Australia tour package.
Whitehaven beach Whitsunday island
Amongst all the beaches of that span across the coast of Australia the one beach hat stands out is Whitehaven beach. This beach located in Whitsundays is believed to be one of the most beautiful beaches in Australia. One of the highlights of the beach is the sand while the stunning sea and reef does not disappoint. The one thing that most tourists notice is the fact that the promotion of the beach includes words such as silica sand. Silica is a substance which makes the sand soft to touch and prevents it from getting too hot.
The beaches of Australia are breathtakingly beautiful. Your visit to the continent would not be complete without taking a dip in some of the beaches. There are also a number of exciting water activities which you must research and add to your Australia tour package.
About the author:
Seenu Mathew is a web UI designer / developer with cox & kings. Travelling and photography are his passions. He recently returned from a trip through the Australia tour package. In this article, he shares details on the Australian beaches you need to visit
Travel Articles1. La Ciudad De Marrakech
2. Secure A Deluxe Limo And Feel Like A Star On Your Wedding Day
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Buffalo River Float Trips – Go River Rafting To Enjoy With Your Family
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Bachelorette Party - A Crazy And Classy Night Out With Pittsburgh Limousine Service
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
5. Enjoying The Glamour And The Luxury Of Dc Limo
Author: Enjoying the Glamour and the Luxury of DC Limo
6. Limo Hire - Limo Hire London | Party Bus Hire London
7. Jeju Island And Busan Tour
Author: Tommy Na
8. Event Photographer In Argentina Can Capture Those Precious Touring Moments In The Camera!
Author: Cogert Ayala
9. Know How Owning A Shipping Container Will Benefit You
Author: Catherine Jade
10. Enjoy The Best Of Fujairah City Tours
11. Explore The Paradise By Luxurious Tour Packages
Author: Ankit Patel
12. Have An Exceptional Super Jeep Iceland Ride
Author: Ice Rovers
13. Cape Town Offers A Plethora Of Thrilling Mtb Cycling Routes That Make Each Tour Exciting
Author: Mark Robert Lawson
14. Clearly Honor Your Vows With Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
15. Get Pleasure From A Budget Tour In Kenya - A Leading Holiday Destination In Africa
Author: Nadzua Matara