ALL >> Health >> View Article
Good To Drink Lemon Water But Not Much
Total Articles: 8
Stress has become a common subject of our highly active life. In the rapid pace of life, everyone wants to keep themselves healthy and fit. When you add lemon in your daily life it relieves you in a much better way. Scientifically known as Citrus limon, round or oval in shape with a beautiful yellow texture is a great healer of healthy life. Basically, lemon is a superb source of vitamin c which is an antioxidant and also abundant in minerals. Vitamin C functions vital in protecting our body from heart disease and greatly helps in reducing arthritis problems.
We add lemon in our in daily recipes or intake it in the early morning with warm water or as beverages i.e lemonade. It boost-
• reduce extra fat
• contains potassium which maintains our bones
• works as a natural antioxidant
• helps in rejuvenate our skin
• refine or purifies the blood
When you feel you are becoming healthier and upset with your belly fat, the very first thing elders or your mom will suggest “squeeze half of lemon in a glass of water and drink it “ but what will happen if you take an excess of lemon every time?
• Lemon is an acid content fruit so intake of excess lemon can cause gastrointestinal issues.
• It is advised not to take lemon even with water when you get a disturbed stomach.
• If you are suffering from stomach ulcer or heartburn, the acidic content of the lemon further makes it worse. Many times it results in vomiting or uneasiness. So the consumption of vitamin C content lemon needed to reduce.
• Also, the excess amount of lemon juice can destroy your teeth enamel and once gone you will never get it back.
I have been taking lemon water since few months to cut down my belly saturated fat. But a way more good example is my father who is 58years old and he has been consuming lemon water early in the morning for many years every day. Taking lemon water is a daily routine for him. It keeps him fresh in the summer season. Staying in India, facing the scorching heat every day makes us exhaustive and during this time, lemon water keeps us hydrated.
Recipe of Classic Lemonade
• In a bowl, take 2 glass of water and add sugar mix it well.
• Squeeze lemon, add a pinch of salt
• Few cubes of ices
• Also, can add mint leaf if you prefer for the aroma
Ready to drink with a smile.
Health Articles1. Sensory Integration|best Pediatric Physiotherapists In Hulimavu,bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. Everything About Vitamin B12
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Modafinil Tablets Boost Executive Functions
Author: Lewis Paul
4. The Significance Of Dental Care To Your Overall Health
Author: Donnell Nash
5. Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Author: Richard Gosling
6. 6 Herbal Extracts That Treat Daily Health Concerns Naturally
Author: Quantum Naturals
7. Tips For Ivf Success By Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
8. Pros And Cons Of Plastic Surgery
Author: Kelly Sanchez
9. How To Know The Effect Of The Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Joseph Donald
10. Heart: Care For It And Live Longer
11. How To Find The Perfect Orthodontist In Lafayette?
Author: Thomas Mark
12. Chose The Best In Orthopedic
Author: Sandeep Tomar
13. How Effective Are The Lung Test Devices And How Can It Keep You Healthy?
Author: Natasha Adhikary
14. The Best Cardiologists In India: Dr Naresh Trehan & Dr Ashok Seth
Author: Medical Services of India
15. Why You Should Go For Fermenting Foods And Vegetables
Author: Kriben Govender