ALL >> Health >> View Article
Good To Drink Lemon Water But Not Much
Total Articles: 8
Stress has become a common subject of our highly active life. In the rapid pace of life, everyone wants to keep themselves healthy and fit. When you add lemon in your daily life it relieves you in a much better way. Scientifically known as Citrus limon, round or oval in shape with a beautiful yellow texture is a great healer of healthy life. Basically, lemon is a superb source of vitamin c which is an antioxidant and also abundant in minerals. Vitamin C functions vital in protecting our body from heart disease and greatly helps in reducing arthritis problems.
We add lemon in our in daily recipes or intake it in the early morning with warm water or as beverages i.e lemonade. It boost-
• reduce extra fat
• contains potassium which maintains our bones
• works as a natural antioxidant
• helps in rejuvenate our skin
• refine or purifies the blood
When you feel you are becoming healthier and upset with your belly fat, the very first thing elders or your mom will suggest “squeeze half of lemon in a glass of water and drink it “ but what will happen if you take an excess of lemon every time?
• Lemon is an acid content fruit so intake of excess lemon can cause gastrointestinal issues.
• It is advised not to take lemon even with water when you get a disturbed stomach.
• If you are suffering from stomach ulcer or heartburn, the acidic content of the lemon further makes it worse. Many times it results in vomiting or uneasiness. So the consumption of vitamin C content lemon needed to reduce.
• Also, the excess amount of lemon juice can destroy your teeth enamel and once gone you will never get it back.
I have been taking lemon water since few months to cut down my belly saturated fat. But a way more good example is my father who is 58years old and he has been consuming lemon water early in the morning for many years every day. Taking lemon water is a daily routine for him. It keeps him fresh in the summer season. Staying in India, facing the scorching heat every day makes us exhaustive and during this time, lemon water keeps us hydrated.
Recipe of Classic Lemonade
• In a bowl, take 2 glass of water and add sugar mix it well.
• Squeeze lemon, add a pinch of salt
• Few cubes of ices
• Also, can add mint leaf if you prefer for the aroma
Ready to drink with a smile.
Health Articles1. Look Before You Breastfeed Your Child
2. Laser Hair Removal Procedure – Everything You Need To Know About It
Author: Beauty Bar Clinics
3. Best Hair Transplant In Bangalore Best Cosmetic Surgeon In Bangalore Liposuction
Author: Girish AC
4. How Can I Order Valium Cash On Delivery?
Author: How Can I order Valium Cash on Delivery?
5. Why To Buy Tramadol Cash On Delivery?
Author: Buy Cheap Tramadol Cod
6. How Digestive Supplement Will Help Your Body To Digest Food Easily
Author: Bella Johan
7. Why You Should Buy Expat Health Insurance In Vietnam?
Author: Expat Health Group
8. Teeth Whitening Procedure – Getting It Done From A Windsor Dentist
Author: Raphael Leo
9. Cryotherapy In Chicago, Illinois
Author: Dr. Daniel Jacobazzi
10. Root Canal Treatment – Getting Your Treatment From A Good Dentist Windsor
Author: Raphael Leo
11. Blog To Overcome Deficiency Of Vitamin D By Tablets And Supplement
12. Remedies For Gastric Ulcer
13. Natural Ways To Clear Kidney Stones
14. 8 Amazing Benefits Of Papaya For Health And Skin
15. 10 Ways To Boost Your Metabolism