ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Simple Makeup Tips & Ideas: Your Way To Amazing Eyes
Total Articles: 47
Pulling off a perfect cat eye could be a little tricky, especially if you don’t have the right tools. So what are exactly the tools you need and how to use them? A fresh face, a fresh start and fresh makeup! The best morning moment is getting rid of that smudgy mascara and eyeliner and having the clear skin, but yeah we can’t live without our eye makeup. So how to apply eyeliner? The secret of every girl’s beauty is in her eyes, so make sure you always have the best and most amazing eye makeup even on a daily basis. One of the trendiest eye makeups is Cat Eye, but we can’t have it done without having, aside from the makeup, the best tools. For this you will need:
• A mascara guard: you can place it over your eyelids when applying mascara and eliminate any additional mascara from spreading.
• Liner eraser: it is a small correcting pen, which can easily relief you from small area smudges.
• Shadow shields: a great adhesive to keep you from smudging your eye shadow.
• Qtips: Qtips are makeup’s best friends! Don’t ever think you could get away without these small creatures always there ready to correct your makeup.
Now you have all that it takes to get the perfect cat eye, however one thing stops in your way, and it is fixing your eyeliner without ruining your makeup! Don’t worry it’s easy. Here are simple makeup tips and ideas to do so.
If you made a mistake while applying your eyeliner, dip a cotton swab into your makeup remover, and dab the tip a bit to remove most of the product. Go over the eyeliner you want to remove with the swab, and erase it gently. Reapply your liner. If you got waterproof mascara on your eyelid, you can use the same trick as above, or you can use a very stiff angled brush, and apply some moisturizer on the tip. It’s a precise way to remove the mistakes you’ve done with waterproof makeup. You can use this method if you have to fix your winged eyeliner too; it works really well! If you applied too much eye shadow or the color is too dark, with a clean blending brush, blend the color again by going over it until it’s toned down. If the color is still too dark, take a nude or translucent powder, or even a beige eye shadow, and apply it over your lid to tone down the dark color. Make sure the bottom of your eyes is not too dark by dabbing off the excess color with a cotton swab. If you went too far on the lid when applying eye shadow, just take a wet wipe, angle it from the outer corner of your eye in the continuation of your nostril, and erase the eye shadow in an outwards motion. It will pull your eye from the angle and give you an instant cat eye effect. You can apply foundation again on the areas that need it. What do you think of these beauty tips and ideas?
Beauty Articles1. Remove Acne Scars With Microdermabrasion
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Acne Treatment For Teens To Get That Flawless Look Back
Author: Dotspro Canada
3. How Modern Technology Helps In Today’s Cosmetology?
Author: Rutuja Gupta
4. Questa Volta Adidas Yeezy Ultra Boost Bianche Adidas Originals Nmd Adi Crazy Light 2 è Ancora
Author: Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Uomo Running Scarpe
5. How Important It Is To Take Care Of Your Skin?
Author: Rutuja Gupta
6. Upgrade Your Fashion Awareness With Cubic Zirconia Jewelries
Author: CZ Jewelry
7. Healthy Cosmetics & Foods For Natural Beauty
Author: Emma Smith
8. Sparkling Bridal Look By Virgo Skin And Beauty Studio
Author: Kavita tilara
9. Enjoy Skin Care Benefits By Using Olive Oil
Author: Leonardo olive oil
10. Some Ways Suggested By Dermatologist To Wake-up With Younger Looking Skin
Author: Neeraj Pandey
11. Plus Size Dresses- Unique- Stylish And Modern Worldwide!
Author: Christine Scott
12. Why The Designing Of The Eyes Become An Outstanding Makeup?
Author: owen thomson
13. Suffice Ways Of Cosmetic Makeup Therapies Indulging Today's Women
Author: owen thomson
14. How To Implement Oil On Hair Wigs?
Author: Indian Hairvendor
15. Breast Implants With Lift Mumbai
Author: Dr. Milan Doshi