ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Drift And Drive A Toyota With All New Artificial Intelligence
Total Articles: 31
Let us sit back and time travel years back. What do you see – a horse cart or an Audi on the road? Stupid question, isn’t it? Of course you see a horse cart that people used for transportation, but now the times have changed. It is a world made of cars. Not just the ordinary cars, but cars that offer you more facilities in less money.
‘Life is too short to drive Boring Cars’
In today’s world cars are not just a medium of transport but it has become a lifestyle choice. Some cars have stupefying design while some are loaded with advanced features.
If you do not have a car in a small city or even suburbs of a bigger city, you are really crippled. You cannot go anywhere; you are stuck to your house. Some say, “I live close to work, I won’t need one”. Guess what? You will not have a life. You cannot go to movies, you cannot do shopping, and you will not be able to meet friends. All in all, you will not have a social life or precisely NO FUN Life without a car.
And guess what’s new?
Toyota’s Enhanced Relationship with Microsoft
This relationship aims at delivering "connected car" services to drivers in ways they probably never could have imagined. Microsoft has experience of working with Toyota in 2011. Also, the tech-giant will hold a stake in the partnership known as Toyota Connected.
“Artificial intelligence” features could be added to cars that allow them to know where the car is going and offer services drivers might want along the way. Going to the baseball game this weekend? The car might detect the route a driver normally takes and recommend restaurants for a pre-game lunch.
"It will help free our customers from the tyranny of technology. It will make lives easier and help us to return to our humanity,” said Zack Hicks, the chief information officer of Toyota Motor North America who was appointed CEO of Toyota Connected.
The services offered can be tailored to individual customers. "We don't want to dump everything on everyone," said Sandy Lobenstein, executive vice president of Toyota Connected. "The whole idea is getting to know our customers better."
Road information can be delivered to drivers based on driving patterns - knowing the routes they usually take. Auto insurance could be priced more accurately because the system could report on a driver's actual miles and routes traveled.
Medical-related sensors could also be built into the car, like heartbeat monitors or sensors on the steering wheel. Some of the services could be offered to customers wirelessly by being beamed directly into their cars, but Lobenstein said that customer privacy considerations will be paramount.
So get up people and say “happiness” and if you cannot then say “CARS” I think it’s the same.
If you want to buy a smart car, FastAutoLoanApproval.com can help you buy one quickly. Enjoy guaranteed approval on low rate auto loans Wisconsin. The bad credit auto financing company ensures stress-free loan process for everyone. Apply now.
Automobiles Articles1. Pierce Body Works
Author: Piercebody Works
2. How Much Money Can Electric Scooters Save?
Author: Amit Parmar
3. How To Know About Realizing The True Value Of Excellence In A Pneumatic Cylinder?
Author: Deborah Gillis
4. Why Should You Hire Professional For Car Wash?
Author: Adrian Cordero
5. 4 Things Your Car Really Needs: Subaru Dealers Advice
Author: Ben Sporn
6. Car Service Perth Advice: Home Maintenance Can Really Help
Author: Ben Sporn
7. Reasons That Make The Renault Kwid Outstanding
Author: Shurti Sharma
8. A Mazda Dealers Review: The 2018 Mazda Bt-50 Gt Dual Cab
Author: Adam Butler
9. 6 Tips For First-time Car Battery Charger Buyers
Author: Michael Foley
10. Gasoline Turbocharged Light Duty Vehicles Are Estimated To Be The Largest Market In North America
11. Bluetooth Is Estimated To Account For The Largest Share In The Vehicle Diagnostics Market
12. Rising Demand For Luxury And Comfort To Drive The Market For Driver Fatigue Monitoring Systems
13. Top Five Tips To Reverse Drive The Car
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
14. Three Great Things About Owning An Electric Car
Author: Donald McCall
15. Explaining Stamp Duty For The Mazda 2
Author: greg dean