ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
Considerations For Choosing The Right Test Automation Framework For Multi-channel Sales.
Total Articles: 36
Multichannel selling refers to selling across a variety of channels – online and offline. These channels can range from shopping cart solutions, mobile app solutions, online marketplaces to brick and mortar stores. Additional multi channels include text messaging,emails, social media and GPS to sending out mobile alerts on customer proximity. This allows a retailer to reach out to a wide base of customers.
Multi channel usage is changing the way of business and quality assurance. The major sellers run under enormous pressure to stay ahead in the competition. This puts an ever increasing pressure on the technology providers to get the applications into the market faster with quality. Here, the companies require a full scale implementation of test automation framework which utilizes the most suitable test automation tools for the efficient management and maintenance of the quality of the application. With multi-channels involved, they need to move away from traditional testing and use an integrated testing approach in order to reduce costs and maximize productivity and profitability.
The decision on the right automation framework can be made by reviewing the following five aspects.
- Multi-channel testing capability: The test automation framework should be able to facilitate seamless automation and test the web, mobile and desktop applications. Automation of end-to-end solution is necessary to test the full functionality and this needs to be supported by the automation framework.
- Multi-layered testing capability: The automation framework should have the capability to verify functionalities and data flows at various layers of the architecture. This enables the project team to isolate issues and address them. Common middleware and back-end services should be identifiable and efficient, reusable tests should be supported.
- Modular design: The framework should have a modular architecture in order to minimize interdependencies and segregate functionalities. Module based and library architecture based test automation frameworks support high level of modularization in such a way that changes in one test script do not cause changes in another test script. This makes the test structure more robust and maintainable.
- Integrated solution: It is very important for test solutions are integrable with other activities or components in the Software Development Life Cycle. Such components may be test data generators, log analyzers, crawlers, reusable components for browsers, mobiles, social channels, UIs, etc. This will help to leverage the maximum benefits from the implementation test automation framework. The framework design should be agnostic to the tools that are used to automate the testing and the other related activities in the SDLC.
- Reporting Dashboard
A comprehensive reporting dashboard helps to provide a complete overview of the test execution and their status reports. The automation framework should have a reporting dashboard which can function as a point of reference for the process.
The process of reporting and testing helps to increase sales and business, but even when the smartest systems are in place, it should be remembered that what works for one channel may not work for another. Each channel performs differently, hence our focus should be testing the key elements and avoid testing them multiple times all at once.
Hardware/Software Articles1. How Enterprise Mobile Application Development Is Going To Change Your Business Strategies
Author: Emma Watson
2. Natural Gas Conservation Tips And Facts, Gas Billing
3. Transportation Management Software (tms)
Author: Dhwani Khatri
4. How To Achieve Your Desired Target With Mlm Matrix Plan?
Author: MLM Software
5. How Sap Hybris Will Be A Game-changer For Your Business
Author: Sonata Software
6. Global Biometric Sensor Market Growth
7. Shopify Ecommerce Application Development
Author: Abinash Ghosh
8. Why Business Organizations Need Email Archiving?
Author: Frank Bower
9. Samsung Repairs In London – Ukwiderepair.co.uk
10. Reliable Htc Repair Centre In London – Htc Repairer
11. Quick Motorola Repairs – Motorola Repairer
12. Benefits Of Hiring Onsite Computer Repairs And Fix Services In Sydney
Author: Michael Clark
13. Tell-tale Signs Showing That A Business Is In Need Of An Erp Software
Author: Santanu Das
14. Build Up More Client Base With Prizewinning Webinar Software
Author: owen thomson
15. Quick Htc Repairs In Leeds – Htc Repairer