ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Oasis Of The Seas: A Huge Cruise Ship With Exceptional Services
Total Articles: 12
Belonging to the Royal Caribbean International, along with her sister ship (Allure of the Seas), the Oasis of the Seas is easily the largest cruise ship in the world, and holds the record of carrying over 6000 passengers.
A fascinatingly large ship, what is so unique is its division into seven manageable parts, each called a neighbourhood. This is in addition to 16 decks, 10 pools and dozens of dining areas. The ship has an official capacity of 5,400 passengers (considering that it has exactly 2,700 staterooms). While it covers a variety of destinations across the eastern and western Bahamas, the services on board are so popular that nearly one-third of passengers choose to stay on board throughout the cruise.
The ship has a large park, called the Central Park that, other than being an abundance of greenery, also houses restaurants, shopping areas, bars and live performances. There is also the beautiful village setting of the Boardwalk, which has been inspired by New York’s Coney Island, and includes various activities like rock climbing, zip line, sports court and ice skating. A fascinating feature for families, and kids in particular, is the DreamWorks experience that was integrated in 2011. You can actually meet characters from DreamWorks films, such as Shrek, Madagascar and Kung-Fu Panda.
Passengers also cannot miss the large number of pools on the ship, and the great variety of water related activities. The FlowRider gives you the thrill of surfing through a simulated environment.
Those looking for entertainment have many great options to choose from. You can see some of the world’s most popular plays on board, visit the comedy club, or catch the aerobic action at the Aqua Theatre. The Oasis of the Seas also has a terrific late-night casino, a large number of retail options, as well as a huge outdoor movie screen. Make sure you book your spots in advance, since all these entertainment options are always in demand.
Depending on budget, timelines and preferences, passengers can opt for 3, 5 or 7 night cruises to Western and Eastern Caribbean on the Oasis of the Seas. Some popular destinations include Fort Lauderdale, Labadee (Haiti), Falmoth (Jamaica), Cozumel (Mexico), Nassau (Bahamas), Charlotte Amalie (St. Thomas) and Philipsburg (St. Maarten).
The author tracks and cover holiday packages and popular tourist places. She has recently forayed into coverage of cruise packages and alternative holiday destinations. In this particular article, she provides her views on Oasis of the Seas.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family