ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Oasis Of The Seas: A Huge Cruise Ship With Exceptional Services
Total Articles: 12
Belonging to the Royal Caribbean International, along with her sister ship (Allure of the Seas), the Oasis of the Seas is easily the largest cruise ship in the world, and holds the record of carrying over 6000 passengers.
A fascinatingly large ship, what is so unique is its division into seven manageable parts, each called a neighbourhood. This is in addition to 16 decks, 10 pools and dozens of dining areas. The ship has an official capacity of 5,400 passengers (considering that it has exactly 2,700 staterooms). While it covers a variety of destinations across the eastern and western Bahamas, the services on board are so popular that nearly one-third of passengers choose to stay on board throughout the cruise.
The ship has a large park, called the Central Park that, other than being an abundance of greenery, also houses restaurants, shopping areas, bars and live performances. There is also the beautiful village setting of the Boardwalk, which has been inspired by New York’s Coney Island, and includes various activities like rock climbing, zip line, sports court and ice skating. A fascinating feature for families, and kids in particular, is the DreamWorks experience that was integrated in 2011. You can actually meet characters from DreamWorks films, such as Shrek, Madagascar and Kung-Fu Panda.
Passengers also cannot miss the large number of pools on the ship, and the great variety of water related activities. The FlowRider gives you the thrill of surfing through a simulated environment.
Those looking for entertainment have many great options to choose from. You can see some of the world’s most popular plays on board, visit the comedy club, or catch the aerobic action at the Aqua Theatre. The Oasis of the Seas also has a terrific late-night casino, a large number of retail options, as well as a huge outdoor movie screen. Make sure you book your spots in advance, since all these entertainment options are always in demand.
Depending on budget, timelines and preferences, passengers can opt for 3, 5 or 7 night cruises to Western and Eastern Caribbean on the Oasis of the Seas. Some popular destinations include Fort Lauderdale, Labadee (Haiti), Falmoth (Jamaica), Cozumel (Mexico), Nassau (Bahamas), Charlotte Amalie (St. Thomas) and Philipsburg (St. Maarten).
The author tracks and cover holiday packages and popular tourist places. She has recently forayed into coverage of cruise packages and alternative holiday destinations. In this particular article, she provides her views on Oasis of the Seas.
Travel Articles1. Reduce Your Cost Of Travel With Cheap Flight Deals
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
2. Are You Looking For Bali Holiday Packages
Author: John Weds
3. International Shimla Summer Festival
4. New Zealand Work Permit Consultants
Author: Oasis Resource Management
5. 9 Naturally Beautiful But Uncommon Places To Visit In Delhi
Author: jagjit singh
6. How To Search A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur
7. Travel Technology Solutions Can Help Your Business Grow!
Author: Glenn Dean
8. 6 Doubts About Work Visa To Be Cleared By You
Author: Jason Briggs
9. Best Monsoon Treks In Nepal
Author: Basanta Limbu
10. Enjoy Trekking In Beautiful Destination To Make Your Vacation Joyful
11. Rejoice Well By Planning To Upper Mustang Trekking Anytime
12. Perto Princesa: Home Of The Longest Underground River
13. Take The Better Trekking Experience In Nepal Region
14. Delightful And Adventurous Upper Mustang Trek For This Vacation
15. Fairy Tale Worthy Honeymoon Experiences With Car Service Of Sacramento
Author: Enny Lee