ALL >> General >> View Article
Different Features Of Scada Software
Total Articles: 67
In many developed nations like US the use of SCADA systems is rampant. Indeed, it is one of the main features of controlled industrialization with minimal human intervention. With the help of SCADA this kind of industrial setup in different segments and businesses has been made possible. By definition, it is the software by which data are collected, analyzed and used to measure and control different industrial processes. It is a form of supervisory system that can control, acquire and distribute data. These might be the basic features of any SCADA system, but these find varied uses in different government, research and commercial ventures.
The main aim of SCADA systems has been to establish automated control. With industrial processes it was imperative that a system can control the start and end of a manufacturing or industrial sequence. With this purpose in mind the basic and simple SCADA systems were invented. These are found as free systems which are also online. One can use these free software systems to understand how they can control an industrial process in order to make it streamlined and automated. The same feature can be extended to several sequences and processes. The distributed control systems are sophisticated and advanced systems which help to control different industrial sequences with varying start and end points as well as incorporate the capability to reverse a process when necessary.
Data acquisition feature
The next important feature of SCADA is that of data acquisition. This is an important part of any industrial process that needs to be monitored. For instance, in an assembly line production sequence, the numbers of items are assembled or produced in a certain sequence needs to be counted and uploaded in a database. For distributed control systems, there is a requirement for diverse data to be uploaded as per the different sequences and events.
Data warehousing and access points
The next vital feature of a dependable SCADA system would be the way data is logged in a database and saved for data mining purposes. Again, access needs to be provided to different users. As a result, there needs to be supervisory control and intervention. The system administrator needs to define access rights at local and remote points as well as varied these rights as required. The database linkage and updating of data along with backup requirements are other important features and functions of SCADA. These functions are usually set up with given parameters and schedules as per which the systems run. Manual intervention might be required to read reports and ensure that the functions are taking place as planned and no discrepancies are found. The data is required for different purposes and linked to other departmental software as well.
Hey myself Archer Finch. Even though I took extra care about my systems, but still it was more prone to hacking. With the introduction of the SCADA systems systems, my system is now very much safe from all sorts of threats, as most of the SCADA sytems are connected to web based portals or products.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln