ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Your Car Deserves The Best Motor Oil
Total Articles: 18
It would seem that the choice of a right motor oil is not so difficult nowadays. Many drivers use the most expensive oil considering such approach to be the right one for their car. But this is not completely true.
Such choice is good only for new cars. You just look through the technical documentation and choose one of the recommended types of oil and its viscosity. In this case the question of motor oil is solved.
But what if a car is quite old with an essential mileage& And you don’t know exactly what kind of oil was used before& Modern motor oils posses not only excellent lubricating properties, but also additional properties which can bring both benefit and damage to an engine.
So, sooner or later you will face a need to change oil in your car. Modern industry presents a wide range of motor oils. It’s a great benefit but quite complicates the choice. All the oils are divided into three main categories: mineral oils, semi-synthetic and synthetic.
Mineral oil is made of natural oil product and has its own application. The main advantage of these oils is their low cost and neutrality. Neutrality in this case means the absence of harmful effect to rubber engine parts. Mineral motor oils are widely used for heavy vehicles and special military equipment. However, if your car has an essential mileage, you should better choose this kind of lubricant.
But of course, like other oils, mineral oil has some drawbacks. It needs to be changed more often than other oils and besides, it has a high sensitivity to temperature variations.
Semi-synthetic oil is based on both mineral and synthetic materials, blended in a specific ratio. This kind of oil is good both for new and old cars. Semi-synthetic lubricants characterize with longer life, as compared to mineral and are especially good in winter time.
Concerning synthetic oils, it is used for new cars and the vehicles with small mileage. You should know, that synthetic oils have an artificial basis with various components, affecting the engine positively, continuing its life.
US Global Petroleum produces only the most qualitative oil for car. Company’s brands speak for themselves and don’t need advertising. You should visit US Global Petroleum to get more information about US Global Petroleum and its products. You can also make an appointment with company’s specialists and visit a plant.
Automobiles Articles1. 3 Top Tips To Beat Holiday Traffic In The New Subaru Xv
Author: Ben Sporn
2. Snow Driving Techniques
Author: Jessie Allen
3. Is It Legal To Drive In High Heels? Mazda 2 Perth Dealer Advice
Author: greg dean
4. Wise Or Otherwise: Should You Buy Your Next Car From A Friend?
Author: Williams Orchard
5. Taotao E3-350 Electric Dirt Bike For Kids - Best Fun Of Riding On Backyard And Driveway
Author: TX Power Sports
6. Simulators Always Valuable For Industries
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How To Pick The Right Auto Repair Shop
Author: Mark Josesh
8. Looking For The Best Canton Nc Ford Dealer Of Used Car
Author: Hammond Rauers
9. Don’t Travel Alone, Travel With Your Loved Ones And Collect Great Memories
Author: Max Brier
10. Gift Yourself A Hunter On Your Birthday This Year And Make Yourself Proud
Author: Levi Fysh
11. 2018 Research:unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle (ucav) Market Forecast 2026 Report
Author: Kavita Joshi
12. Hid Ballast 101: Everything You Need To Know About Ballasts
Author: Nathan Howard
13. 5 Important Benefits You Should Know About Skip Hire
Author: Emma Denton
14. Things To Consider While Purchasing The Best Lube Truck For Your Business
Author: Scott Lee
15. Advice For Driving Your New Subaru Levorg While Pregnant
Author: Ben Sporn