ALL >> Business >> View Article
Importance Of Theme Of A Book
Total Articles: 2
Theme of a novel seems to be very easy to decide but this is one of the toughest parts. I have seen many authors who literally forget about the basic theme of the book after first few chapters. Theme is a very vast topic. It describes the structural elements in fiction. Here, in this article, I am going to tell you about the topic that has greatest impact on the mind of a reader, i.e., theme of a book. Before buying a book, readers read the blurb of the book given at the back of the book. Have you ever wondered why?? It is because of the reason that by reading the blurb of the story gives them a rough idea about the theme of the book and this makes it easy for them to decide whether they want to buy the book or not.
Every book and every story has some motto behind it. The motto with which the author writes it, the message that the author wants to convey. You can treat this message as the theme of the book and then the characters, word choice, plot, development of scene, everything must be such that they complement the theme of the book. Knowing the theme before you start writing the book can simplify your work. It will help you to stick to the plot of the story and consciously knowing the main motto of writing the book helps you to not get deviated from the main story line. Writers who are clear about the theme of the story before penning it down write much better. Also, they can portray their idea and message much more effectively.
Story that has a theme is a story with some point. The reader must not feel like a fool after reading your book. The book must have such a impact on a reader that even after reading the book they must think about the characters and story for at least two minutes. The overall basic point is, reader must not feel like he has wasted his time and money in reading your book. However, even after deciding the theme beforehand, many authors fail to portray what they actual intend to. Knowing the theme doesn’t makes you the best, it just adds up in making you best.
Sometimes when you are done with the writing of a book and you re-read it, you are confused and tensed because you realize that this was not what you wanted to convey. The main problem behind this is you deviate from your theme or you just didn’t know what will be theme of the book.
A book without a theme is often rejected by many eBook publishers and even online book publishers. Every book publisher and e-book publisher needs book that can have higher selling rates. This is the main reason why they even offer you many book promotion ideas. OnlineGatha is an online book publishing company that helps you in publishing book.
OnlineGatha is an online self book publisher in India that helps you in book editing and eBook publish.
Business Articles1. Tiles Style Guide For Your Home Interior Décor!
Author: Ruchir Jethva
2. What Are Gst’s Seven Deadly Defects?
Author: Mohit Yadev
3. The Asean (association Of Southeast Asian Nations) Automotive Composites Market Is Expected To Grow
Author: Lucintel LLC
4. The Expanding Scope And Sphere Of Artificial Intelligence
Author: Avaali Solutions
5. Best Performance Based Software Development Company
6. Tips To Choose A Interior Designers For Home
Author: Anny winslet
7. 5 Tips To Find A Notable Insurance Accident Repair Centre!
Author: Rob Porter
8. How Can You Set Your Mark In The World Of Construction Using Online Business Directories?
Author: John Smith
9. Buy Cheap Assignment Online
10. Vilnius Activities & Tours
11. An Introduction To Thermal Spray
Author: Ross Barkely
12. How To Find The Best Towbar Accessories Suppliers In Australia
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. How To Gain Good Profit On Comex Signals By Gold Crude Research
Author: Gold Crude Research
14. Uk's Largest Canopies And Walkways Supplier
15. Residential Pest Control - How You Can Prevent Insect Problems
Author: Michael Gray