ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What Do You Know About The Maruti Suzuki Celerio Specifications?
Total Articles: 117
Maruti Suzuki, as we all know, is one of the leading automakers in the huge Indian automobile market. Among the numerous car models that Maruti has thronged the market with, Celerio happens to be one of the most popular choices. By knowing about the Celerio specifications, you will understand the reason why Celerio is so much preferred.
This particular model happens to be one of the best low to mid-price ranged cars in the Indian automobile market, having great handling comfort, speed, and acceleration. This car has good speed along with great mileage. Good spacious interiors allow ample space for stuffing the things needed for long drives too.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio specifications will tell you, why is it an absolute pleasure driving a Celerio. The car can easily accommodate three to four people (including the driver) and also give them absolute comfort even during a long drive. Celerio has got ample leg room space with 235 liters boot space that is actually more than other cars in this segment.
Talking about the Maruti Celerio specifications for safety purpose, having dual front bags and ABS, this model does not compromise in safety and optional features. The car has already scored 3 of 5 stars when tested by Euro NCAP in 2014 and 4 of 5 by ANCAP in 2015. NCAP and Euro NCAP were reportedly criticized for underscoring Celerio in comparison to other cars that had fewer airbags or performed worse in crash tests.
Engine and gearbox of Celerio
As per the Maruti Suzuki Celerio specifications, the car has come up as India's first car with an automatic gear shift called EZ Drive. It is powered by 793 cc engine with a turbocharger which produces 125Nm of torque, making it an absolute fuel-efficient car. The Petrol engine is a Suzuki K-series latest revision called K10B or K-NEXT. The gearbox of the car happens to have a manual transmission with a transmission control unit (TCU) that actuates the hydraulics to shift the gears.
Best ever Maruti Celerio specifications
• Cheapest Automatic car in India.
• Gives ultimate ease while driving, even in manual mode.
• Spacious cabin along with leg rooms, good headroom for tall people and 235 liters boot space.
• Fuel efficient K-series engine.
• Good suspensions and great quality ride.
• Bluetooth-connected stereo system and steering mounted audio controls ensure convenience and effortless enjoyment.
• High end after sale service by Maruti
• Wide dealer network
• Avail a decent resale value.
Thus, if you are planning to have a hatchback that you can always look up to for your long drives, Maruti Suzuki Celerio is the car for you. Visit the nearest Maruti Suzuki dealer and get a Celerio today itself.
About the author :
Ronak Iyer is an engineering student from Delhi. During his spare time, he loves to write about his passion for cars. Through this article, he has tried to make people aware of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio specifications.
Automobiles Articles1. Construction Companies: Rent Your Crane
Author: Josh Myshak
2. Why Do You Invest In Top-quality Food Trucks?
Author: Randy Travis
3. Less Hazards More Safety
Author: Eesha Zaveri
4. Is Your New Year Resolution A New Car?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
5. Modifying Your Darling With Harley Parts For Enjoying The Next Rides
Author: Levi Fysh
Author: Lineward Coproration
7. Silicon Carbide-a Compound Widely Used In Automobile, Electronics, And Steel Industries.
8. How To Install And Maintain A Hydraulic Starter
Author: Ryan gary
9. Pros And Cons Of Training Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. Choosing A Reliable Auto Repair Service Provider In Seattle
Author: Justin Ward
11. How Do Lenders Calculate Ltv Ratio For Your Auto Loan?
Author: jeffery reynold
12. Rockman - The Top Manufacturers Of Aluminium Die Casting, Automotive Component & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
13. Car Care Tips To Maintain Your Car During Winters
Author: Neel patel
14. Why Front Wheel Alignment Is Seriously Important In Leduc
Author: Mark Josesh
15. Get The Best Quality Replacement Tires For Your Vehicle
Author: Justin Ward