ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What Do You Know About The Maruti Suzuki Celerio Specifications?
Total Articles: 117
Maruti Suzuki, as we all know, is one of the leading automakers in the huge Indian automobile market. Among the numerous car models that Maruti has thronged the market with, Celerio happens to be one of the most popular choices. By knowing about the Celerio specifications, you will understand the reason why Celerio is so much preferred.
This particular model happens to be one of the best low to mid-price ranged cars in the Indian automobile market, having great handling comfort, speed, and acceleration. This car has good speed along with great mileage. Good spacious interiors allow ample space for stuffing the things needed for long drives too.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio specifications will tell you, why is it an absolute pleasure driving a Celerio. The car can easily accommodate three to four people (including the driver) and also give them absolute comfort even during a long drive. Celerio has got ample leg room space with 235 liters boot space that is actually more than other cars in this segment.
Talking about the Maruti Celerio specifications for safety purpose, having dual front bags and ABS, this model does not compromise in safety and optional features. The car has already scored 3 of 5 stars when tested by Euro NCAP in 2014 and 4 of 5 by ANCAP in 2015. NCAP and Euro NCAP were reportedly criticized for underscoring Celerio in comparison to other cars that had fewer airbags or performed worse in crash tests.
Engine and gearbox of Celerio
As per the Maruti Suzuki Celerio specifications, the car has come up as India's first car with an automatic gear shift called EZ Drive. It is powered by 793 cc engine with a turbocharger which produces 125Nm of torque, making it an absolute fuel-efficient car. The Petrol engine is a Suzuki K-series latest revision called K10B or K-NEXT. The gearbox of the car happens to have a manual transmission with a transmission control unit (TCU) that actuates the hydraulics to shift the gears.
Best ever Maruti Celerio specifications
• Cheapest Automatic car in India.
• Gives ultimate ease while driving, even in manual mode.
• Spacious cabin along with leg rooms, good headroom for tall people and 235 liters boot space.
• Fuel efficient K-series engine.
• Good suspensions and great quality ride.
• Bluetooth-connected stereo system and steering mounted audio controls ensure convenience and effortless enjoyment.
• High end after sale service by Maruti
• Wide dealer network
• Avail a decent resale value.
Thus, if you are planning to have a hatchback that you can always look up to for your long drives, Maruti Suzuki Celerio is the car for you. Visit the nearest Maruti Suzuki dealer and get a Celerio today itself.
About the author :
Ronak Iyer is an engineering student from Delhi. During his spare time, he loves to write about his passion for cars. Through this article, he has tried to make people aware of the Maruti Suzuki Celerio specifications.
Automobiles Articles1. Car Dealers Perfect Way To Get The Used Car
2. Benefits Of Hiring A Taxi And How You Can Make Full Use Of It
Author: Dave Woods
3. Importance Of The Development Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Lilly Allen
4. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
5. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
6. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
7. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
9. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
12. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
13. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
14. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India