ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
How To Do Manicure And Pedicure Spa At Home?
Total Articles: 147
Taking care of the nails of your both hands and feet is equally important as it is important to take care of your skin and hair. Manicure and pedicure spa are the beauty treatments for our fingers and toes respectively. These two services are not just mere beauty treatments. Manicure and Pedicure should be an integral part of your daily hygiene. Maintaining clean fingers and nails helps you to avoid letting germs inside your body. In this article, you’ll get to know how to do manicure and pedicure at home.
Steps to have a Manicure spa at home
• Take a bowl of warm water or add a few drops of a mild shampoo and soak your fingers in it for some time, say five to ten minutes. It is important that you soak your fingers in warm water before you cut or file your nails. This step is common for both manicure and pedicure spa Soaking helps to soften your nails open the pores of your skin. Adding a few drops of liquid soap in the water is essential in order to clean off all the dirt and grease.
• After soaking your hands and feet in hot water, use nail cutter clippers to cut your nails and then even them out with nail filers. These, along with the above-mentioned steps, are the basics of manicure and pedicure spa
• Next, you can use a cuticle knife and clippers to cut and file the cuticle. Make sure that you take care while you are working on the cuticles, as it is leaving untreated may make your nails prone to infections.
• Get a nail filer in order to shape up your nails and cuticles once they are cut.
• Take a good scrubber to scrub your hands in order to clean out the dirt and dead cells.
• Once you are done with the scrubbing, get a brush to rub off the nails.
• Bring an orange stick which is a metallic stick that you need to rub the excess dead cell layers off your nails enamel.
• Finally, last but not the least, get your nails well coated with a nice nail colour. Usually it apart from the evergreen shades of red, pink and brown, you may opt for some nude shades or even a black nail polish if you are more inclined towards the gothic look.
Steps to get a Pedicure spa at home
• Get an overnight foot cream for your pedicure spa at your own space. Make sure that you get a cream having the right combination of jojoba oil and emollient beads that exfoliate and deeply hydrate your feet overnight while you remain asleep.
• A foot spray becomes a necessity in case you have smelly feet. A foot spray with reviving and deodorizing peppermint oil and menthol will work best.
• Like, in case, of manicure, even in a pedicure, you need to soak your feet in lukewarm water for a certain period of time, that will open up your skin pores and it will be easier for you to get a deep cleansing.
• Next, get a Pumice Stone. Rub your feet with the stone after soaking it in lukewarm water.
• Get a stainless steel micro-filer. This metal filer will smoothen your feet evenly making it completely free of the dead skin layers or even cracked layers.
It is very important that whatever Manicure and pedicure spa tools and equipment you are using, are being absolutely sterilized with a disinfectant before and after completing your manicure and pedicure spa sessions.
Now that you know, how to do manicure and pedicure at home; forget about visiting the expensive salons and parlours. Go ahead and pamper yourself in the cosy confines of your own space.
You may also call up any portable salon, or online beauty parlour for the beauty services in Mumbai, by some expert professionals. Availing beauty services in Mumbai like the manicure and pedicure spa once in one or two months, is really pleasing.
Author Bio :- Shruti Kapoor is an experienced make-up artist functioning out of Mumbai. Along with offering techniques to find beauty services in Mumbai as well as receiving beauty services at your doorstep, she comes up with constructive suggestions that can go a long way in beautification tactics for both daily uses as well as for specific events.
Beauty Articles1. How To Implement Oil On Hair Wigs?
Author: Indian Hairvendor
2. Breast Implants With Lift Mumbai
Author: Dr. Milan Doshi
3. To Know More About Best Indian Spices For Your Food & Health!!
Author: Vishal Parihar
4. What Is Style? By Designtab An Interior Design Company From Kolkata.
Author: Design Tab
5. Dermatologists Offer Advice To Parents On How To Talk To Teens About Acne
Author: sumit gadre
6. Get Yourself Flourishing Bridal Look By Mohini Makeovers
Author: Mohini Singh
7. Organic Products Are More Effective And Beneficial For Use
Author: Ba Cisse
8. How To Make Your Eyelash Extensions Last
9. Is A Flat, Smooth Abdomen Just A Wishful Thinking?
Author: Allure Medspa
10. Acne Skin Care Method
Author: sumit gadre
11. Hair Transplant In Hyderabad
Author: Deepanjali Reddy
12. Grab The Amazing Jewelry In The Best Deal
13. Bbl Photo-facial - An Innovative Approach To Beautiful Skin
Author: julia ken
14. Know The Reasons Behind A Scaly And Itchy Scalp
Author: Scott Watkins
15. All You Need To Know About Areola Incision
Author: Dr. Milan Doshi