ALL >> Education >> View Article
Fees Structure Of Mba From Leading Institutes
Total Articles: 71
Today the internet has made all the tasks possible on the click of a couple of buttons on your laptop or mobile device. You can check out all the details regarding any and every course offered in India as well as abroad from the comfort of your home or office.
Among all the other alternatives available for Post Graduate studies MBA i.e. Master in Business Management is one of the most sought after courses in India as well as abroad. If you wish to carve a niche among the top entrepreneurs of the world you can surely go for a MBA Degree from top business schools such as XLRIs and IIMs. Business schools offer the flexibility to choose from full time or distance MBA or even Executive MBA for those who are already into jobs.
Fees Structure of MBA and Admission Process
The eligibility criterion for MBA programmes is more or less across all leading management institutes across India. Any graduate or equivalent degree holder with a minimum of 50 percent marks is eligible to apply for this programme. You need to appear for any of the Management Entrance Exams such as CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA, CMAT, State CET or GMAT to be able to acquire a revered seat in one of the most elite management schools in India.
Once you score high in the common entrance exam you need to appear for the Personal Interview and Group Discussion round which is held individually by various management schools in India.
The call for interviews is based according to your CAT, MAT, CMAT etc. ranking. TheFees Structure of MBA programme offered by any of the leading business schools is mentioned clearly in their admission broacher. Generally the fee for regular courses is less than Executive MBA Programme.
The duration for an MBA programme is two years. You also need to take up a summer internship in the third or fourth semester of the MBA programme. Certain institutes also offer PGDM instead of MBA. Students often come up with the query that which is better an MBA degree or a PGDM.
There is as such no difference in the value of either of the post graduate qualifications. The technical difference between the two is that UGC recognized universities offer MBA Programme whereas the AICTE recognized institutes offer PGDM. Even the top business schools such as IIMs and XLRIs offer PGDM certificates to management aspirants. One of the popular B-schools in India is ITM. It has branches in major cities such as Mumbai, Noida, Warangal, Chennai and Bengaluru.
Check out the Fee Structure of MBA Courses at ITM Institutes website itm.edu
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program