ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
A Guide To Choosing The Ideal Comprehensive Car Insurance In Kenya
Total Articles: 2
When you are out to buy insurance for your vehicle you need to choose between comprehensive insurance and 3rd party insurance. While the 3rd party insurance plan would merely cover damages caused to another vehicle or property, comprehensive insurance would take care of your damages as well as medical bills arising out of injury during a collision. Realistically every vehicle is at the risk of damage (major or minor) at some point of time and hence comprehensive insurance is what most insurance consultants would suggest you. Naturally these insurance plans cost higher than 3rd party plans but offer you more assurance and reduce your out of pocket expanses in case of an accident. Here is a guide to choosing the right plan based on your needs.
• Compare Premium Cost – Premium cost is directly related to the price or value of the vehicle and a few other mechanical specifications. Though most insurance companies would apply the same parameters to fix the premium you would be surprised to see the variation in the final quote among these companies. Finding the right comprehensive car insurance in Kenya thus rests on the quality of research you put in the process. Insurance aggregator websites make it easy as they offer you detailed information on plans from all insurance companies in Kenya.
• Type of Vehicle – Another factor that affects your premium cost is the usage of your vehicle. If the vehicle is used for private purpose the cost is substantially lower compared to commercial vehicles that are more prone to damage. If you are planning to insure a commercial vehicle it is advisable that you opt for the add-on coverage. Though they increase your premium rates they would offer you more return in the long run.
• No Claim Bonus – If you are switching over to a new insurer you shouldn’t forget the No Claims Bonus or the NCB. Here insurers offer you a certificate for no claims made during the last term. Upon renewal you would be eligible for attractive discounts. When you are comparing the motor insurance quotes online take note of the discounts on NCB certificates as this would help you save substantially on your insurance plan.
• Safety Devices – There are a number of safety and security devices available in the market and you should start thinking about installing them in your vehicle. Installing safety devices such as burglars alarm and rear cameras help you in saving on your insurance premium. These devices help in preventing incidents of theft and collisions. Your vehicle would thus be considered safer compared to those that do not have these safety devices installed and is less likely to come up for claims.
These things kept in mind would help you choose the right comprehensive car insurance in Kenya. It is important for you to find the right insurance aggregator website as they would offer you information of plans from different companies based on your needs. When you have lots of options to choose from it improves your odds of finding the best plan at the best price.
Insurance Articles1. Health Insurance Company
Author: Kent Pinkerton
2. Compare Health Insurance Online & Plan For The Emergency Room
Author: Muhammad Waqar Asghar
3. The Best Mortgage Advice Liverpool
4. Professional Mortgage Advice Liverpool
5. Mortgage Advisor Leeds Makes The Process Of Mortgage Quick And Easy
6. Help From A Mortgage Broker Sheffield
7. Car Insurance Best Rates
Author: Mike Hearn
8. Few Tips To Remember Before Buying Insurance From Private Companies
Author: Money Classic Research
9. Personal Insurance Is Significant In Dubai
Author: Omega Insurance
10. Education In Dubai Might Increase But Not To Those Who Invest In Child Education Plan.
Author: Omega Insurance
11. Peach Injury - Medical Lien Services
Author: Peach Injury Network LLc
12. 6 Tips To Follow To Get Cheap High Risk Auto Insurance
Author: Victor Cano
13. Welcome Aboard To International Travel
14. Choose Best Home Insurance Company In California And Find A Best Home Insurance Policy
15. 3 Facts That You Must Know About Freight Factoring Services
Author: Husam Jandal