ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
How Often Should A Mercedes Benz Be Taken To The Service Center?
Total Articles: 120
Being a Mercedes-Benz owner obviously makes your class apart from the rest of the people. It is loud and clear that you are in deep love with your car. For you it is the pomp, luxury and the heritage of innovative engineering that gives you a sense of pride in owing a luxury car. It is more than just a car for you. So being one of the most treasured asset, it requires a proper maintenance, servicing from time to time; in order to retain its smooth functionality and elegance of course!
Your Mercedes-Benz is like your child. Obviously, you can’t hand over its keys on to a local garage. Always visit an authorized Mercedes-Benz service center in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore or any other city.
It’s more than obvious that a Mercedes-Benz is engineered in the best ever way. Still, in order to retain the fine craftsmanship of the Mercedes engineers, it is important that you take your Mercedes-Benz car to an authorized service centre in order to be serviced. Remember that it is important that you refer only authorized service centres and that too at regular intervals. This is required to budget the maintenance costs, else going for servicing after the signs of trouble pops up; will only make it an expensive affair.
In case your model was purchased between 2003-07, then your car needs to be serviced after every 13,000 miles while the newer ones can be serviced once a year or after 15,000 miles.
An oil change is usually needed after every 10,000 miles or once a year.
So far transmission fluid is concerned, it has to be changed every 50-100,000 miles.
Mercedes-Benz spark plugs need servicing after 90,000 miles
Always service at an authorized Mercedes service centre in Delhi, Mumbai or in any other city so as to ensure that there is usage of only genuine parts and your car is in the hands of people who really understand the car thoroughly.
Get a general service check, done once a year to ensure, especially since Indian roads aren’t always in the best condition
Always check your warranty and bills
Condition of the roads along with the traffic stoppage timings hamper the life of your car. So it becomes really important and crucial on your end to take your treasured Mercedes-Benz to an authorized Mercedes service centre in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai or anywhere else; that too on a timely basis.
About the Author
Prashant Agarwal happens to be an automobile enthusiast, having a niche to write on cars, especially Mercedes-Benz. Earlier, he had detailed research on the top Mercedes-Benz Service centers in Delhi. Prashant loves to keep himself updated with the latest news about luxury cars. Through this article, he is trying to help out the Mercedes lovers with the proper knowledge of the maintenance servicing of the car.
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name