ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
4 Web Hosting Myths You Should Be Wary Of Definitely
Total Articles: 190
According to studies, most people creating sites for the first time find web hosting to be one of the most complex things to do. Due to the misconceptions around the topic, there are many myths that you should be wary of. Some of these myths include:
All web hosting companies are the same
As a person hosting a website for the first time, you may see as if all companies are the same, but this isn't the case. The companies differ greatly in reliability, site response speed, price, after sale services and the number of allowed domains. To go with the right company you need to take your time to research. It's also wise that you seek advice from professionals.
Free hosting is the way to go
While no one hates free products, this doesn't mean that you should go for free web hosting. Although, the free service is great as it allows you to host your site for the first time without paying a cent, it isn't the best. Since the service provider doesn't charge for the service, he/she doesn't pay attention to it.
Chances are that the $1 hosting service provider doesn't have a customer service desk where you can contact the company in case of problems with your site. Other companies place annoying adverts on your site. This results to bad user experience which isn't good for the success of your business.
Good hosting should be expensive
Although, quality comes at a cost, this isn't always the case with web hosting. If you don't have plenty of visitors on your site, don't go for expensive hosting plans as you will end up spending money that you shouldn't have. All you need to do is find an affordable hosting plan and you will be good to go.
You need to be an IT expert to host your site
Computer knowledge is good as you will have an easy time hosting your site, but you don't have to be an IT expert. Most hosting companies have user-friendly interfaces that you can use even as a first timer. If you come across any problems, there are many articles and videos online where you can get all the information that you need. If the worse comes to worst and you are completely unable to navigate the interfaces, ask the customer service desk to help you out.
These are the most common web hosting myths that you should be wary of. If you are unsure of the best hosting plan to go with, get advice from a professional over here- MyTrueHost Canada.
As mentioned, you don't need expensive hosting to have a great experience. We offer $1 Unlimited Hosting; therefore, if you are looking for a reliable, affordable hosting plan, $1 Web Hosting is the way to go. Visit here to know more- http://www.mytruehost.com
Web Hosting Articles1. Creating Faster Websites And Website Monitoring For A Global Business
2. Brief Overview Of Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
3. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
4. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
5. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
6. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
7. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
8. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
9. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
10. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
11. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
12. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
13. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
14. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
15. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch