ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Top Reasons For Split Ends You Should Know!
Total Articles: 1
The woes of split ends can hit you any time but if it does, you do not have to panic. Experts at Blliis by Ravissant known for the best nail art in Delhi state that you should be aware of the causes of split hair ends first to address the issue. Most of the time the hair lacks nutrition and you need to pay attention to your diet. You should include fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables to your diet to get the beautiful mane of hair you have always cherished. Split ends are arrested fast if you have a diet rich in minerals and vitamins.
Besides lack of basic nutrients, your hair can also suffer from split ends if you indulge in the following frequently-
• Styling appliances- Excessive use of hair styling appliances for perms, curling or hair straightening takes a toll on your hair. These appliances apply excessive heat to give the desired shape and style to your hair however in the long run they suck out the essential moisture from the hair follicles. The hair becomes very brittle and dry. It is subsequently prone to breakage and split ends.
• Rebonding- This is a process that exposes your hair to chemicals for over 3 hours in each session. This overload of chemicals result in split hair ends.
• Blow drying- After a shower or hair-cut, you may like the idea of getting a good blow dry however do you know that blow drying also sucks the moisture from the hair follicles if resorted to extensively.
• Hair coloring & Highlights- If you color your hair with inferior and low quality products, the hair will lose its essential moisture and gives birth to split hair ends. The same also is true for highlighting your hair strands.
• Strong Shampoos- When you are washing your hair, ensure that you always use a mild shampoo that is meant for your hair type. When you are shampooing your hair, apply shampoo on your scalp and not hair. Do not experiment with shampoos too much. Harsh chemicals will damage your hair making it dry and brittle. Using the wrong shampoo will also snatch the shine and lustre from your hair as well.
• Excessive combing and brushing- You should comb your hair gently. Never brush or comb your hair if wet. This is the most common reason for hair split ends.
• Genetics- For some people split ends is a genetic issue. It is called Trichorrhexis Nodosa. This is actually a defect in the shaft of the hair resulting in uneven texture and can be treated with medical intervention and the best hair treatments for your condition.
Therefore, if you love your hair, take care of it and avoid split ends with the above knowledge. Your hair is precious and you should always look after it well!
Summary- This article gives you an insight on the top reasons for hair ends to split. It helps you to understand why split ends occur and how you can prevent the issue after arresting the top reasons for it!
Beauty Articles1. Laser Hair Removal Procedure Facts You Should Know About
Author: Beauty Bar Clinics
2. Get Fix Your Xperia Z4 Tablet Repairing Issues With Authentic Parts At Affordable Price In Uk
Author: sony repair
3. Understand Opals And Then Buy Opal Gemstone Online
4. Celebrity Makeup Tips And Tricks To Look More Beautiful
5. How Can I Get Beautiful Skin In 30 Days
Author: Niktha reddy
6. How Has Strawberry Milk Shake Or Raspberry Twist Lip Liner Given New Dimensions To Beauty
Author: Paul Wright
7. Things You Need To Consider When Cutting Your Curls
Author: Chris Babb
8. This Valentines Day Try Out A Different Look!
Author: Georgia Nairn
9. Oral-b Vs Sonicare - Who Makes The Best Electric Toothbrush
10. Why You Need To Visit The Best Dentist In Bristol Now
Author: health in hemp
11. What Is Your Secret To Glowing Skin
Author: Niktha reddy
12. Top 6 Skinatura Facial Kit For Instant Glow || Gold Facial At Home
Author: John Christian
13. Planning An Indian Wedding
Author: Shabu Miah
14. Turn Heads In 2019: New Year, New Hair Goals
Author: Chris Babb
15. Botox And Dermal Fillers Treatment
Author: Vogue cosmetology