ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Top Reasons For Split Ends You Should Know!
Total Articles: 3
The woes of split ends can hit you any time but if it does, you do not have to panic. Experts at Blliis by Ravissant known for the best nail art in Delhi state that you should be aware of the causes of split hair ends first to address the issue. Most of the time the hair lacks nutrition and you need to pay attention to your diet. You should include fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables to your diet to get the beautiful mane of hair you have always cherished. Split ends are arrested fast if you have a diet rich in minerals and vitamins.
Besides lack of basic nutrients, your hair can also suffer from split ends if you indulge in the following frequently-
• Styling appliances- Excessive use of hair styling appliances for perms, curling or hair straightening takes a toll on your hair. These appliances apply excessive heat to give the desired shape and style to your hair however in the long run they suck out the essential moisture from the hair follicles. The hair becomes very brittle and dry. It is subsequently prone to breakage and split ends.
• Rebonding- This is a process that exposes your hair to chemicals for over 3 hours in each session. This overload of chemicals result in split hair ends.
• Blow drying- After a shower or hair-cut, you may like the idea of getting a good blow dry however do you know that blow drying also sucks the moisture from the hair follicles if resorted to extensively.
• Hair coloring & Highlights- If you color your hair with inferior and low quality products, the hair will lose its essential moisture and gives birth to split hair ends. The same also is true for highlighting your hair strands.
• Strong Shampoos- When you are washing your hair, ensure that you always use a mild shampoo that is meant for your hair type. When you are shampooing your hair, apply shampoo on your scalp and not hair. Do not experiment with shampoos too much. Harsh chemicals will damage your hair making it dry and brittle. Using the wrong shampoo will also snatch the shine and lustre from your hair as well.
• Excessive combing and brushing- You should comb your hair gently. Never brush or comb your hair if wet. This is the most common reason for hair split ends.
• Genetics- For some people split ends is a genetic issue. It is called Trichorrhexis Nodosa. This is actually a defect in the shaft of the hair resulting in uneven texture and can be treated with medical intervention and the best hair treatments for your condition.
Therefore, if you love your hair, take care of it and avoid split ends with the above knowledge. Your hair is precious and you should always look after it well!
Summary- This article gives you an insight on the top reasons for hair ends to split. It helps you to understand why split ends occur and how you can prevent the issue after arresting the top reasons for it!
Beauty Articles1. Best Fashion Designing Institute In Bangalore–fashion Institute In Bangalore| Vfa
Author: Vidya Fashion Academy
2. Things That Will Help You To Find Best Hair Transplant Surgeon In India
Author: Surbhi Mishra
3. Tips To Choose The Right Cosmetic For Your Skin Type
Author: Carla Hutchinson
4. How To Find The Perfect Photographer: Ingredients Of A Good Photographer
Author: Imthiaz Houseman
5. Fat Transfer Buttocks – A Safe Procedure And Its Supplementary Liposuction Benefits
Author: Elite Surgical Ltd
6. Rami Jabali Beauty Salon & Spa Dubai
Author: Rami Jabali
7. Livon Hair Gain Tonic Review: Now Forget Hair Loss!
8. Try Best Acne Treatment
9. Women’s Beauty Product Tips
Author: Marc Deschamps
10. What Is A Duo Massage And Its Benefits?
Author: Danny Gill
11. Best Eye Makeup Tips For A Glamorous Bridals
12. 1 Year Fashion Designing Course In Bangalore| Diploma In Fashion Designing In Bangalore| Vfa
Author: Vidya Fashion Academy
13. Limiting And Recovering Hair Loss!
Author: James Salisbury
14. Some Hair Care Tips For Dry Hair
Author: James Fields
15. Human Hair Wigs Vs Hair Extensions - What To Choose
Author: Marc Epstein