ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Ron Virmani - The Beauty Of Italy's Lake Como
Total Articles: 23
When Ron Virmani told me about the beauty of Lake Como, I was skeptical at first. It seemed hard to believe that a simple lake resort could have so much to offer, but I soon found out that Mr. Virmani wasn't exaggerating.
Lake Como is a gorgeous location in Northern Italy's Lombary region. The deep blue water of the lake contrasts sharply against the dark green backdrop of the Alps. The lakeis surrounded by beautiful hotels, restaurants, and a variety of destinations that will give you a taste of the country's scenery and rich history. I spent three days at the lake and still felt like I hadn't seen everything that the area had to offer.
Villa del Balbianello
My first stop was the Villa del Balbianello, a small villa surrounded by stunning terrace gardens. It overlooks the sparkly water of Lake Como and allows visitors to see some of the beautiful and ancient architecture spread across Italy. The villa's beauty has inspired the directors of Star Wars and James Bond to use it as a setting for various movie scenes. The villa was simply breathtaking and I didn't want to leave.
The Como–Brunate funicular
Ron Virmani suggested taking a ride on the funicular (train) connecting the two towns of Como and Brunate. The railway gives visitors a chance to enjoy the stunning scenery that surrounds Lake Como and also get to know something that is prominent in the life of the area's residents.
Located in the actual town of Como, this cathedral is the main religious centre in the area. Spacious and tall, the beautiful architecture seems to transport you to a different time. Even if you are not religious, the Como Cathedral is worth a visit.
Castello di Vezio
Originally, I didn't think I would have time to make the trip, but Ron Virmani convinced me to squeeze in a venture to the Castello di Vezio, and I'm so glad I did. This castle might have been my favorite part of the entire trip - historic and ancient, with crumbling towers and hooded statues that gave me chills. If you decide to go to Lake Como, I would highly recommend making this castle a top priority.
Overall, Lake Como is an amazing place to visit and I am so happy that Ron Virmani suggested it to me. Thanks to him, I got to make the most of my trip. Lake Como is full of scenery that will blow you away and introduce you to historic locations that help you learn what Italy is really about.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus