ALL >> Web-Hosting >> View Article
2 Prime Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing A Hosting Company
Total Articles: 60
To showcase your products and/or services you need to have a website. The hosting company that you choose greatly determines how your customers interact with your site. If the company is crappy your site will always be down thus your customers won't be able to easily navigate through it. This will not only result to reduced web visits, it can also result to loss of customers.
To protect the most important resource for your business-customers, you have to choose the right hosting company. To help you out here are mistakes that you should avoid when choosing a hosting company:
Not going through the terms of service
When is the last time that you read the terms of service of a company? Long, right? This is a common trend among web users and can result to plenty of problems in the event things don't work out as planned.
In the event you don't like the hosting plan and opt to cancel it, you might find out that you can't get your money back.
To avoid this, ensure that you go through the entire terms of service section and understand every clause. Know about the refund policies, agreements, cancellation procedure and any other important information. If there is any part that you don't understand, ask the hosting company to clarify it for you.
Going for extremely cheap or free hosting plans
Many people hosting their businesses for the first time don't understand the value of a good hosting plan (1 Dollar Hosting). All they are interested in is getting their sites out there. Many of these people go for the cheapest web hosting plan they can put their hands on. Others stoop too low to the extent of using the free versions.
While you will save money with the cheap plans, you put yourself at great risk. The hosting company can go out of business any time leaving your business into trouble.
The free companies may place ads on your site thus distracting your visitors. When the customers have a bad experience they may not visit the site again thus resulting to loss of customers and revenue.
Since the $1 Hosting plans are cheap or free, not much time and resources have been invested in them. This means that some scripts may not work. This results to poor loading speeds that might annoy your visitors.
To increase your web presence and give your customers value for their time, host your site with a reputable hosting company.
We are a reputable hosting company. If you are strapped for cash and looking for cheap hosting plans we have $1 Unlimited Hosting. Since we have been in business for long you can be sure that your 1 Dollar Hosting will give your visitors the experience that they are looking for.
For more details and to grab amazing plans, don’t forget to visit, MyTrueHost Canada - http://www.mytruehost.com
Web Hosting Articles1. Creating Faster Websites And Website Monitoring For A Global Business
2. Brief Overview Of Public Cloud Hosting Solutions
3. Importance Of Dns For Website Uptime
4. Build Your Social Website Without Any Efforts
5. Why Failover Support Is Needed For Your Business Website?
6. Why Use A Site Monitor Service To Check A Site’s Api Responses?
7. 7 Questions To Ask Regarding The Security Of Hosting Services
Author: Andrew Stevenson
8. Knowing The Domain Registration From The Guidance Of Hosting Provider
Author: Prism online
9. Types Of Serveriu Hostingas And Their Advantages And Disadvantages
Author: Host Net
10. Know The Right Difference Between Cloud & Virtualization
Author: Manoj Nagesh
11. Dedicated Servers – To Manage Workloads In A Performance Driven Environment
12. Don’t Rely On Free Online Website Monitoring Tools For Accurate Site Performance Assessment
13. Is Your Website Really Experiencing Downtime And How To Resolve Common Issues?
14. How To Advertise After A Natural Disaster?
15. Things You Need To Monitor Before Your Website Launch