ALL >> Business >> View Article
How Outdoor Furniture Manufacturers Depend On Hospitality
Total Articles: 46
The furniture market is directly dependent on the hospitality sector, construction sector and the development of new housing projects. The growth of both sectors declined considerably during the recession of 2008-2009, which affected the sales of outdoor furniture.
A large percentage of consumers purchase outdoor furniture either on credit or through layaway-type plans. Therefore, the low availability of credit was added to the woes of furniture vendors. The worldwide economy, however, has gained more momentum since 2010. This has positively influenced the demand for outdoor furniture, driven by a high availability of resources. In addition, the forecasts for 2015 till 2019 are encouraging with an expected growth of 70% in the outdoor segment worldwide and a growth of 120% in MENA area. The constant development of the tourism industry and the emergence of new area in GCC, Africa, and South America give a boost to the hospitality industry.
Recent studies show that more and more new projects and renovations are turning out to be resorts and beach clubs, where outdoor furniture will be needed the most. All these key factors give great enthusiasm and passion to the outdoor furniture manufacturers and industry for the upcoming 5 years.
For Skyline Design, 2015 was an extreme positive year on the hospitality segment completing more than a 100 projects in 5 different continents. Palazzo Versace Dubai was a one of a kind project which we were proud to provide hotel outdoor furniture for this magnificent hospitality business. Set in the heart of the city, Palazzo Versace Dubai Hotel and Condominiums is the crown jewel of the new Culture Village master development. Magnificently located on a premium waterfront plot with unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek, it is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens.
We are constantly improving our outdoor furniture collections to match the needs of hotels, with designers creating a wide variety of heavy-duty range of products with unique design and trusty cooperation. The outdoor furniture collections usually come in different styles, colours, and designs to satisfy all tastes. In addition, for a better service, customer support should provide timely and comprehensive help and support for technical or operational issues, by offering several contact methods, including online chat, telephone, and emails.
To conclude, the outdoor furniture business will have to take this opportunity of a growing market demands but also must secure a strong bases as this segment can be volatile and subject to the economic crisis.
Business Articles1. Best International Courier Service In Maharashtra
Author: Unique air express
2. Best Practices For Dealing With Workplace Violence
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
3. Government And Co-operative Societies In India Support Flood Victims
4. Different Types Of Materials Used For Constructing The Magnetic Core Of A Transformer
Author: Trutech Products
5. Metal Roofing- Right To Choose For Commercial Roofing Okc
Author: Fred Lydick
6. Keep Your Business Afresh In Peoples’ Mind During Off Seasons!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
7. Vinyl Windows And Aluminium Windows Okc- Which To Choose For Your Home?
Author: Fred Lydick
8. Appsquadz: The Prominent Mobile App Development Company In Goodfirms Research
Author: vivek kumar
9. Top Reasons To Get Short Term Payday Loan
Author: Broad Stevens
10. Learning To Fly: Start A New Business In Singapore
Author: Singh Sukhbir
11. Hdfc Securities And Kotak Securities Offer The Best Trading Platforms For Stock Markets
12. Add Beauty To Your Home With The Best Scented Candle
13. Top Iphone 8 Rumors
Author: Josh Carr
14. Meishen Technology Is A Strong Team
Author: hu Allen
15. How Ecommerce Logistics Partners Are Helping Smes Make A Mark Online
Author: shiwangi ecourierz