ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
What Is The Approach To Getting A Car Loan For Your Purchase Of A Car?
Total Articles: 117
Investing on a car becomes a big deal for majority of the population. So, knowing the different financing procedures for different car models, is very important. There are multiple sources from which you can get your car loan done:
• Car manufacturing companies
• Independent lenders
• Local banks and credit unions
• Car Dealerships
You can always get a better deal from any of the banks or credit unions, than the dealerships; because the dealerships look for an extra commission fee. In case you haven’t done enough homework on the Maruti finance or such other finances, you might be a victim by paying hidden fees, extra charges or fluctuating interest rates. So better you get yourself aware of Maruti finance and such similar options beforehand.
Be sure whether you really need a car loan
Borrowing money always put you in a risk, the risk of not being able to repay it. You might not be able to repay the loan due to a financial crisis or any other emergency. Try to avoid taking loan, on the very first place. Try to save as much as possible say, at least 50% of the loan as down payment. Before taking up a loan, always remember that your car is a depreciating asset. This is why, from the very moment you take it on a test drive, it will lose its value. So, think and analyse how much money will be safe to set as the loan amount, an amount that won’t make you go bankrupt. Get yourself familiar to Maruti Suzuki finance options or such other options from now onwards.
Analyse how much loan you can afford
Once you are sure that you need a car loan, the first and foremost thing you need to do is analyse how much amount you can afford to take up as the loan amount. Chalk out your monthly expenses and savings, and accordingly set aside the amount you will be able to put towards the repayment. It is better that you calculate approximately 20% of the amount to put towards paying back your loan. You should also include the cost of vehicle maintenance and insurance in your estimates. Going through the Maruti Suzuki finance options will give you a clearer idea regarding this.
Do ample research
Do ample research on the loan details. Keep a track of the exact amount you’re paying for the car, including sales tax, registration and title fees, etc. Understand the interest rates and the terms and conditions for the repayment. Commonly you get a period of 48 months for the car loan repayment, but some loan companies extend the timeline to pay off the balance for 60 to 72 months. The catch is that, the longer the repayment period the more interest rate that will be piled up on you.
About the author :
Ronak Iyer is an engineering student residing in Delhi. During his spare time, he loved to write about his passion for cars. Through this article, he has written about the Maruti Suzuki finance
with the hope others can benefit from the information provided. Check out his work as he talks about the approach you can take with the Maruti finance to get a car loan for the purchase of a car.
Automobiles Articles1. Car Dealers Perfect Way To Get The Used Car
2. Benefits Of Hiring A Taxi And How You Can Make Full Use Of It
Author: Dave Woods
3. Importance Of The Development Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Lilly Allen
4. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
5. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
6. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
7. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
9. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
10. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
11. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
12. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
13. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
14. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India