ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Indian Wedding Card: A True Testimony Of An Impeccable Indian Wedding
Total Articles: 26
When it comes to the celebration of an Indian wedding, one can evidently feel the extra inch of festivity that is going to accompany the occasion. The wedding cards are the prime communicators of your refined taste and it is through them the guests realize how particular you are to capture the whirlpool of the Indian essence. If one earns to glimpse of an Indian wedding, one should definitely browse through the different types of Indian marriage cards to get an idea.
The most essential characteristic that qualifies an Indian wedding is its strict adherence to the codes of religion. An Indian matrimony takes place following the several norms and principles that the religious directs. Lord Ganesha has always been considered to be an omnipotent presence in all Indian weddings. Thus the Indian wedding card also contains the manifestation of this lord of prosperity and auspiciousness.
It is said lord Ganesha denotes the presence of good luck and therefore to start the marriage. Moreover the religious sign of Ohm is also a marker of an Indian marriage invitation. The Swastika sign that indicates the commencement of the holy union of two hearts also is displayed in the framework of the cards.
The Auspicious Colours of the Indian Wedding Card
In the Indian wedding concept, it is a firm faith that everything should bear the presence of the auspicious spirits. Turmeric and Vermillion are considered to be the two main ingredients that always go hand in hand with the Indian marriage invitation. Before the card is distributed among the eminent guests, a firm sign of turmeric and vermilion are applied on the exterior surface of the wedding card. This shows how the Indian wedding tradition welcomes the rich flavours of the propitious ritualistic flavours.
The scripts of the Indian marriage invitations are designed in a manner to voice out the authentic pleasures of the Indian royal tradition. The family is given utmost priority in the Indian marriages. Moreover the Indian wedding card also conveys the greetings along with a little background about the bride and the groom. In some Indian invitations, especially those of the South, the academic qualifications of the couple are also mentioned beneath their names. For earning an appreciating pat from your invitee list, you have to please them with the perfect amenities of exclusivity of the Indian traditional marriage invitation.
Hello, This is Kunal Iyar who just tied the knot a few months back. We were quite worried while planning our Indian wedding card as we wanted it to bear the true perfection of an Indian invitation and Parekhcards.com caringly fulfilled all our dreams.
Wedding Articles1. Love And Relationship
2. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
3. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
4. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
5. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
6. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
7. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif
8. A Brief On The Wedding Planner In Bhubaneswar
Author: Prakash Kumar
9. Leaftrend – Ecofriendly Disposable Palm Leaf Plates, Wedding And Party Plates -6 Inch Square Palm Le
10. Arrange Marriage| Matrimony Services| Matrimonial Site In India| Jammu| Jalandhar
11. Tips For Finding And Hiring Expert Columbia Wedding Photographers
Author: Stephen Mathis
12. Notable Features Of Matrimonial Websites In India
Author: Rashmi Patel
13. Vary Your Event Or Theme Wedding Decorations With Changing Seasons
Author: Syed Atif
14. Planning Your Best Wedding With Cabo San Lucas Wedding Photographer
Author: Alejandro Thomas
15. How To Choose Best Wedding Coordinator Orlando?
Author: Sagar Gore