ALL >> Fitness >> View Article
Bharat Thakur Himalayan Challenge (bthc)
Total Articles: 46
TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE!
1. What is the Bharat Thakur’s Himalayan challenge?
BTHC is designed by Dr. Bharat Thakur with the sole purpose of involving people who have not exercised before, have put on immense weight, whose body energy is low and the very thought of exercise scares them.
2. What do we do in the Bharat Thakurs Himalayan challenge?
In Bharat Thakurs Himalayan Challenge we use the five elements of fitness working on your strength, endurance, flexibility, agility and balance with a combination of different exercises and postures, ending every class with passive stretching and pain management.
3. What is the role of an Artistic Yoga teacher?
The role of an Artistic Yoga teacher here is immense as they guide you to choose the right lifestyle, food habits, and exercise routines that suit your body. The teacher will nurture you and help you manage the dynamics of fat loss on a daily basis, where the emphasis is on losing the fat mass rather than the muscle mass.
4. What is the difference between obesity and over weight?
When you are 10-20% above your ideal weight you fall under the overweight category. Here though the body is at a risk of diseases, it does not interfere with you day to day activities. The journey back to your ideal weight is easier with a combination of regular exercises and proper food habits.
When you are 20-50% above your ideal weight you fall in the obese category. Obesity impacts the quality of your daily life, largely lowering it. Obesity does not just interfere with your physical health but impacts your mental and emotional health as well and hurts your self-confidence. The journey back to your ideal weight has to be guided and managed professionally.
5. Who can do the Bharat Thakur’s Himalayan Challenge? What does it consist of?
If you are 1-50kg above your ideal body weight, with low fitness levels this programme is designed for you. It is a 90 days programme where you dedicate 2hrs a day towards your fitness routines. Regular weekly reviews and counselling is conducted under professional guidance to help you get fit and healthy and confidant in life.
“My biggest benefit with the Bharat Thakur Himalayan Challenge was a tummy tuck naturally! Without a knife...or a crash diet..." - Sadhna from Qusais Studio, Dubai
“I got the gift of a toned, fit and most importantly a healthy body with BTHC. I feel 20 again!” – Rajdeep, Investment Banker, 46 years old.
If you are searching for the best Power Yoga Classes, then you are at the right place. World renowned Artistic Yoga provides the best customised yoga classes for all ages in Delhi, Gugaon,Mumbai and Bangalore. For more details about Yoga for Weight Loss, please visit us,Call- Toll Free No 1800 102 1000
Fitness Articles1. Height Expert Kit – Remedy For Your Height Problems
Author: Expert Ayurveda Pvt. Ltd.
2. Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Cure Ocd By Visiting Doctor Satyakant Trivedi In Bhopal
Author: Satyakant Trivedi
4. How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free How To Survive Parties When You Are Gluten Free Aug
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
5. Physiotherapy Helps In Recuperating From An Injury And Lead A Healthy Life
Author: Holly Coane
6. Amazing Weight Loss With Fat Burning Supplements - Crazy, But It Works
Author: Rishabh Singh
7. Chinese Acupuncture For Pcos Treatment
Author: Seth Aslatt
8. What Should Women Wear To The Gym?
Author: Dan Keegan
9. Tips To Find The Best Physio For You
Author: Mack Taylor
11. These 7 Fruits Can Help You In Losing Weight
Author: Maria Taylor
12. Natural Way To Detox Center And Wellness Retreats
Author: Dr. Nitesh Khonde
13. Iifem Opening Up New Horizons In Fitness Education In India
14. Important Services Provided By Health Products Manufacturers
15. Best Yoga Training Centre In Mysore: Yogadarshanam