ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Expected Impact Of Union Budget On Nashik’s Real Estate
Total Articles: 27
Your needs and expectations regarding the real estate sector in Nashik might have been fully or partially met with, in this year’s budget. However, it is not that easy to cater to everyone’s needs through the budget. Moreover, I would like to tell you about the specialities and peculiarities of this year’s union budget for the betterment and steadfast development of the wine capital of India, Nashik.
Recently, Railway and Union Budgets, 2016 have been rolled out by the central government. This would have an impact on the on-going projects in Nashik. The City Mayor foundation is world’s leading no profit /no loss organisation which works with the motive to find out problems in the field of transportation,education, industry and employment etc. in Nashik. Also, it provides a lot of solutions regarding all sorts of industry in Nashik including the city’s real estate.
The city of Nashik, which is the 16th largest growing city in the world has got a pleasant surprise from this year’s railway budget. It has been provided with rail connectivity with the stations like Indore and Manmad. A 265 kms long track would be laid down in between Pune and Nashik, via Begdewadi and Chakan. There was a huge demand from the people’s side, wherein they wanted steadfast rail connectivity with Nashik and that has been fulfilled quite effectively by the central government, led by BJP-NDA. The BJP-led State Government is also going to support such an ambitious project. This project is a part of the golden quadrilateral plan, which was initiated by the same BJP-Shivsena Government in 1995 to connect Pune, Mumbai and Nashik via rail route. Now, the same government has been elected and come to power. Thus, efforts would be made to focus on the Golden Quadrilateral Plan.
The city has been already included in the second phase of smart cities’ plan by the central government, which is going to boost the development of on-going projects in Nashik and residential projects in Nashik. The renowned builders and promoters like Parksyde and Prathamesh Constructions have accordingly planned to get along effectively with their projects in Nashik. They aim to enhance the quality of infrastructure in our projects and provide a better living experience to the residents. They are preferring the industrial areas of the city like Ambad, Sinnar, Satpur and Panchawati for the purpose of real estate development, considering the vast industrial growth in these areas.
Ultimately, your mind may be full of thoughts about real estate investment in Nashik. So take a proper decision at the earliest and make the best of the opportunity available!
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Greenwood Houses For Sale As Easy As Possible While Taking Help Of The Best Real Estate Agent!
Author: John Pettrick
2. Invest Wisely With The Grand Forks Property For Sale While Taking Help Of A Pro!
Author: John Pettrick
3. 5 Out Of The Box Home Buying Tips - From The Top Real Estate Experts
Author: Tamanna Khatri
4. Pankaj Bajaj Eldeco: Country Needs World Class Construction Practices
5. Now Fulfill Your Dream Of Owning Affordable Homes In Gurgaon
Author: priya singh
6. Affordable Open Plots For Sale In Hyderabad Near Shamshabad
7. How To Find Your Dream Apartment For Rent Online In Shrewbury
Author: Sue Thornton
8. What Is A Property Buying Service? Here’s What You Need To Know
Author: Steve Son
9. Ramprastha-premium Apartments In Gurgaon
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Chembur East – A Growing Residential Hub
Author: Sonali Patel
11. Why To Buy A Flat In Hallmark?
12. Guide To Real Estate Investing
13. Space For Lease Atlanta For Your Own Home
Author: Paul Roland
14. Salarpuria Sattva Misty Charm - Kanakapura Road Bangalore - Pre Launch
Author: Nilisha Sinha
15. Don’t Commit These 4 Mistakes While Buying Home From Hyderabad Real Estate
Author: Subhagruha Projects India Pvt.Ltd