ALL >> Wedding >> View Article
Islamic Wedding Card And Some Very Important Points Covered
Total Articles: 13
The grand and elegance with which an Islamic wedding is performed is praiseworthy and world renowned. Like every religion their wedding cards are made with great care and attention.
The Islamic wedding card is considered to be an auspicious part in the entire subject as it is through which guests are requested to be present on the wedding. Cards do hold great importance when it is related with a wedding.
Style– Islamic wedding card is highly royal and sophisticated. Many cards use jewels like kundan to show their magnificence to their guests. They use scroll styled Farman cards as their base style. The designs have soberness in them and the patterns highly formal.
Paper texture– Choice of paper for wedding cards is varied these days. One can check online websites to explore huge variety of wedding card paper textures and colors. Depending on what you choose its price will be changing. It is important to choose a rich paper as it is not going to be attractive but also portray the true essence of an Islamic wedding.
Color – In general light colors are used in these cards. However, couples do match it up with their wedding attire even. Mostly if the wedding is help in the summers then light shades are used. While winters call for vibrant usage of color choices.
Theme designs – People stress on themes a lot on their weddings. Depending on the wedding tone the card is also designed. A sync is essential as it helps guests understand what they are going to expect on the final day. The formal design and pattern requirements of the Islamic wedding are maintained.
Wording – Care must be taken while choosing wordings for these cards. There are mandatory traditional wordings that must be used in these cards. The various online websites offering wedding cards have templates to choose from. These sites have huge collection of card wording template from all religions. If you want some customizations you can inform that to the customer care and they will incorporate it in your wedding card wording.
Embellishments – Islamic weddings are formal yet royal affairs that one never forgets when witnessed. The aristocracy and grandeur of the event is felt in its every details. The cards do carry the same feel. Embellishments and adornments like using stones, pearls and crystals help making the cards royal and glamorous.
Islamic wedding event with its cultural norms is world popular
The design, font, color and adornments used in an Islamic wedding invitation is made keeping in mind its rich cultural values. Hence, throughout the world their wedding ceremonies are performed with great cultural essence associated with it.
Hi this is Sameer Jadhav, I was searching for Islamic wedding cards at reasonable costs. When I came across Parekhcards.com, they helped me with my needs.
Wedding Articles1. Find Best Wedding Videographers For Your Wedding Call @ +91-9899263434
Author: kunna khanna
2. Wedding Photography: Why It’s Important And How To Hire Wedding Photographer
Author: Marek Kuzlik
3. Things To Consider While Looking For A Resort In Swan Valley
Author: Carly Odgers
4. Mandap Hire – Careful Considerations For All Occasions
5. Trained And Experienced Corporate Event Planner In Bhubaneswar For Help
Author: Prakash Kumar
6. Best Wedding Planners In Jaipur, Event Management Company In Jaipur.
7. Las Vegas Wedding Receptions- Is Getting Married In Las Vegas Brassy
Author: Elizabeth Martin
8. Most Preferred Indian Wedding Quotes Online On The Wedding Invitations
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
9. Love And Relationship
10. Step Up Towards Marriage Bureau In India And Find Your Better Half
Author: Kunal bhandari
11. All You Need To Choose And Style A Wedding Suit For Summer
Author: Matt Perro
12. Business Event Management: Hire A Professional To Get Success
Author: Mr. Rajib Banerjee
13. Fresh Colour Combinations For Your Vineyard Wedding!
Author: Carly Odgers
14. Embrace The Artistry Of Wedding Photographers Surpassing The Expectations
15. 5 Tips Of Wedding Mandap Decoration From The Best Flower Decorators
Author: Syed Atif