ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
How To Preserve Your Skin After Getting Your Make Up Done
Total Articles: 144
Makeup has become one of the most necessary element supporting a lady’s appearance. It plays the most important role in hiding our flaws and blemishes on the skin and enhance our beauty, get a radiant look. But as it is the makeup accessories are made of chemicals, it is better that you take some precautions before and after applying makeup on your skin. Here is a detailed research on makeup techniques that will teach you how to protect your skin even while using a wide range of makeup.
Things To Do Before Applying Makeup
• Cleanse your skin as thoroughly as possible before applying makeup. Before applying any kind of base makeup on face, apply good coat of moisturizer in accordance to your skin type. A well moisturized face carries a natural glowand thus require less make-up to look glamorous. After evenly blending the moisturizer, apply a thin coat of face powder or a concealor. Refer to a professional makeup artist in Mumbai or the makeup techniques being mentioned in the professional makeup courses.
• Don’t ignore your eyes, as it is you do apply a lot of make-up around them. Apply a considerable coat of petroleum jelly on your eyelids and the under-eye area. Let it absorb for 15 minutes and then dab off excess oil with a cotton ball. Follow it up with common face powder or talcum powder.Now you are ready for the first coat of eye shadow. Call up a professional makeup artist in Mumbai and get better results.
• Lips are more vulnerable than your facial skin. In harsh weather your lips often get dry and chapped, leading to painful cuts. Apply a tinted lip balm with an SPF protection that will protect your lips, moisturize them and also some colour.
• Apply a layer of powder on your lips after putting a considerable amount of balm, the powder will lock the balm from getting dried up.
Points To Remember While Removing Make-Up
Keeping makeup overnight will harm your skin adversely. Our skin needs to breathe. The layers of make-up clog the skin pores,that might lead to pimples and pigmentation of skin. Especially the eyeliner or kajal if left onto the skin for long hours, will be absorbed deep into the skin, leaving the under eye area dark.
• You may wash off your face with a soap-free, pH-balanced cleanser to remove all the make-up and clear the pores. In case oily skin, go for the foam or gel-based ones for better results. Refer to the professional makeup courses for further assistance.
• You may also apply bit of moisturizer to gently remove sticky or greasy or hard to remove makeup.
• Once cleansed, apply good coat of night cream or moisturizer and massage well.
Author Bio :- Shruti Kapoor is an experienced make-up artist from Mumbai. Apart from showing you the way to find home parlour services in Mumbai and accessing beauty services at your doorstep, she comes up with constructive suggestions that can go a long way in beautification tactics for both daily uses as well as for specific events. Shruti is presenting you different ways on how to preserve your skin after getting make up done.
Beauty Articles1. Love Guru
Author: love guru
2. How To Choose Best Wedding Makeup Artist In Udaipur
Author: Anu Sen
3. Hair Loss- Symptoms, Causes, And Prevention
Author: Marc Epstein
4. Gain Much From Lookbook Photography And Beauty Photography In New York
Author: East of Normal is Beauty Beauty Photography In New
5. Which One Is The Best Option For Upper Lip Hair Removal?
Author: Liam Well
6. Hidden Beauty Secrets For Healthy Hair And Skin
Author: Brow A Beauty Boutique
7. Summer Beauty Hacks
Author: Sohni Juneja
8. Hair Care Tips For All Seasons
Author: James Fields
9. Instant Ways To A Glowing Complexion In A Week
Author: Shreya Sharma
10. An Ode To The Most Memorable Day
Author: Nitin Sharma
11. Why You Should Definitely Invest In Hair Extensions.
Author: Louise Bailey
12. A Few Things You Should Know About Non-surgical Hair Treatment
Author: Marc Epstein
13. Persona Faces
14. The Professional Locksmith Advice
Author: Erick Rackewel
15. I Am A 24 Year Old Suffering From Hair Loss. Which Hair Treatment I Should Take?