ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Html5 App Development: A New Mobile App Development Paradigm
Total Articles: 1
HTML5 is one of the most wide-spread markup languages and finding good developers is not a tough task. Using this markup language, it is possible to build apps and games across several platforms and genres. The best part is that you do not need to write separate code for the apps to enable them to run on different platforms.
HTML5 apps are cross-platform and can be accessed on a mobile browser irrespective of the operating system used by the mobile device. As these apps do not need to be installed on the device, there is no need for taking any permission from the app stores in order to make them available for the users. It also caters the users who do not like to install the mobile app in their mobile devices due to security and privacy issues as well as lack of storage space in the device.
Some Other Advantages That HTML5 Apps Bring Along
As most of the technologies used in the development process of HTML5 apps are open source, the cost of development is lesser.
For similar reasons, the turnaround time of these apps is also quite less as compared to the native apps.
HTML5 apps are device-agnostic and cross-platform and hence, their accessibility is large.
It is preferred by users who do not want to download apps due to storage space or security concerns.
Concerns For Business While Choosing An App Type
When we think of building an app for a business to be made more visible and outreaching, the type of app is needed to be decided at the onset of development process. In terms of technologies, time and resource involved, there are three type of apps- the web, native, and hybrid.
In order to make the most of the mobile app and ensuring maximum ROI, you need to be sure about the type of the app you choose for your business. For businesses that require rapid app development and easy maintainability of the apps, HTML5 mobile apps come across as a life-saver.
Unlike native apps, they are quite resource and time-friendly. Although there are certain usage limitations, HTML5 apps are lightweight, do not consume device’s storage memory and are available on demand for the users. For most of the businesses, starting out with an HTML5 app is a wise decision.
For more details please visit http://www.htmlpanda.com/html5-app-development.php
Web Design Articles1. Components Of Web Design For Beginners
2. Web Development Company Bangalore
3. Simple Gmail Specifications That Will Make Your Life Easier
Author: Donald Goldberg
4. Web Development Company In Australia
5. Understanding Social Media
Author: Eduhive creative studio
6. Make Your Presence Online With Best Ecommerce Web Design In India Services
7. Top Emerging Trends In Ecommerce Website Designing
8. Hiring A Good Web Development Company In Delhi To Stay Ahead
9. Hire The Best Logo Designers In New Delhi
10. Ecommerce Website Designing Company In Delhi
11. Developing A Powerful And An Interactive E-commerce Website To Boost The Sale
12. New Ways To Upgrade Your Website
Author: optimist pritam
13. What Are The Advantages Of Magento Ecommerce Development?
14. New Bigcommerce Stencil Themes For Your Store- Stencil Theme Store
Author: Stencil Theme
15. Going Global- Bigcommerce Customer Management By Stencil Theme
Author: Stencil Theme