ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Requirements For India Tourist Visa Application!
Total Articles: 4
Are you visiting India for the first time, and are tensed about its visa formalities? Acquiring an international travel certificate may sound a complicated and a stressful process. However, with the step-by-step guide explained below, we will help your India visa process become a simple and a smooth one.
Want to know how? By fulfilling the necessity of possessing all the mandatory requirements, in order to get ready with the same at the time of getting your travel permit processed. Let us learn about the requirements for getting your India Travel Permit.
- Passport: This is the primary requirement for obtaining an India Visa. An applicant needs to possess his/her original and a copy of his valid passport. The passport should have a minimum validity for at least the next six months. Then, it must contain at least 2 consecutive blank pages for visa stamp, excluding the endorsement pages. Lastly, the passport must not be shredded, torn or altered in any other forms. Only when your passport satisfies all these conditions, it will be called VALID.
- Address Proof: All the visa applicants are required to submit a proof of address that should match the current address as stated in the visa application. This could include a Xerox of the state issued ID such as a driving license, or a major utility bill, or a copy of a valid current lease with both the landlord and tenant signatures.
- Photograph: Next thing to have by a candidate is a recently-taken 2x2 color passport photograph with a white background on photographic paper. The photo should be taken without the glasses (if the applicant wears any).
- Visa Application Form: Every visa applicant must have a visa application form. The completed online form should then be printed and signed. The fields including the purpose to visit India, Surname, First and Middle Name, Passport Number and its Date of Expiry, must all be filled carefully for your application form to be accepted.
- Proof of Travel Itinerary: Travelers must provide a copy of their airline ticket.
- Requisites for Minors: If you are under 18 years of age, you must also have the following additional notarized records: birth certificate with the parents’ name, DOB and nationality. Added, they also require the minor’s authorization form, a copy of both parents’ photo ID proof, and a letter of consent from parents or guardian.
If you are looking for an expedite processing of your India Tourist Visa, you should think of none other than the very reliable Express Travel Services. With the help of these visa and passport services, you can save a lot of your precious time, and get your visa processed without any complications.
Travel Articles1. Thrilling And Satisfying Wedding Road Trip Charter Bus Service Through Austin
2. Glamorize Transport For Wedding Guests With Dulles Airport Car Service
Author: Dulles Limo Service
3. Visit Bangpra International Golf Club Course Under Asian Golf Trips
Author: David Patrick
4. Best Family Cottages In Ooty
5. Achieve Wedding Transportation In Dc Impressively
Author: Saied Luliah
6. A Complete Guide To Bed And Breakfasts In Seldovia
7. Protect Your Wedding Day By Booking Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
8. Guide To Sardar Garh Heritage Hotel
Author: Sardargarh Heritage Hotel
9. Malta Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: svs visa services
10. The Mysterious Cambodia
Author: The mysterious Cambodia
11. Low-key, Romantic Wedding Plans With Cheap Car Service In Houston
Author: Cheap Car Service Houston
12. Make The Most Of Your Trip By Exploring Resorts Near Gurgaon For Weekends.
Author: Aravali Resorts
13. Weddings Require Suitable And Appropriate Limo Service In Dc
Author: Dc Limousine Service
14. Safaris In Tanzania
Author: Joseph Reeves
15. Arrange Easy Wedding Plans With A Competent San Diego Car Service
Author: San Diego Car Service